[A] Proudmoore <Snacks> 18+ Social/Leveling/Dungeons etc.. LFM!

SNACKS
We are a newly formed guild with a handful of players at the moment and looking to expand into more. Ideally looking for laid-back and drama-free people that just like to have fun doing dungeons/mythics, rep grinds, or just standing in the city chatting in guild chat. Raiding potential if we get the numbers! Join Us Today!!

• 18+
  • LGBTQIA+ (All Are Welcome)
  • No Hate Speech

Look for us in the guild finder!

We are still looking for more players to fill our ranks! Come join us!

If you are looking for a new home on Proudmoore, give us a try! We a small right now, trying to get more people so we can focus on mythics and possibly raiding. We want to bring back the sense of community WoW once had in days past. Toxicity has no place in a game where we just want to have fun and unwind from the real world. Look for us in game!

Come join SNACKS! We are still looking for more laid-back and drama-free people to join us on fun mythic adventures and potentially raiding when the numbers allow! Look for us in game!

Snacks is still looking for more to join us and help us grow. Looking for a fun, friendly, and welcoming atmosphere without the drama and overflowing guild rosters that can sometimes leave you swimming in a sea of characters? We are just that! Look for us in game in the guild finder or reply here!

Still looking for more people to help us grow! Check us out!

do you need a tank for m+? I also love leveling alts. I have a level 400 protection warrior and a 390-ish protection pally. My resto druid is 380.

For sure, I think we have maybe 1 dedicated tank that has been doing M+, could always use more! Alts are very welcome as well. I prefer people play what they enjoy playing. Send me a message in game or whisper Sneake#1537 on Bnet :slight_smile:

Hey, I sent the friend request. Hit me up in-game.

1 Like

SNACKS
We are a newly formed guild with a handful of players at the moment and looking to expand into more. Ideally looking for laid-back and drama-free people that just like to have fun doing dungeons/mythics, rep grinds, or just standing in the city chatting in guild chat. Raiding potential if we get the numbers! Join Us Today!!

• 18+
  • LGBTQIA+ (All Are Welcome)
  • No Hate Speech

Look for us in the guild finder!

Snacks is growing and still looking for more laid-back and casual folks to join us! Hoping to get into raiding very, very soon
as soon as tomorrow in fact (if numbers allow) If you are 18+, looking for a fun, super-friendly, laid-back, and drama-free place to call home, Snacks is it! We hope to see you in game!

Snacks has finally hit the raid scene! We are still looking for more people to join us in our adventures. Currently just in Normal Vaults and have only done 5/8. Definitely looking for some melee peoples to come stab, slash, punch, slap some baddies around too! Look for us in the guild finder!

Who doesn’t like Snacks? Come join our fun, laid-back, super-friendly guild! We have grown into a very good group of skilled people that do not take the game TOO seriously. We enjoy progression but not at the expense of sanity. We for sure need some more melee people to round out our roster! If you have any questions feel free to message me Sneake#1537 or look for us in the guild finder to apply!