[A][Proudmoore] <FWHC> 5/8M Wed/Thur 8:30-11:30pm PST

Introduction

[Fluffy Wizard Hats Club] is a two day progression guild focused on achieving respectable mythic raid rankings with a short, efficient raiding schedule all while maintaining a guild atmosphere full of players who look forward to playing alongside one another each and every week, and work together to push the envelope with each new raid tier.

Core Raid Mythic Record
Uldir | 5/8M | (5hour raid schedule)
Battle of Dazar’alor | 7/9M | (5hour raid schedule)

Raid Schedule

Wednesday: 8:30PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:30PM PST - 11:30PM PST

Applicant/Raider Expectations

When recruiting for our core team, we look for a determined progression based attitude that is complimented by a consistent gameplay style and a positive attitude that is open to constructive feedback and working alongside other engaged players of the game. If you believe you meet these expectations do not hesitate to put in an application! All roles/classes/specs will be considered regardless of our recruitment priority above

Guild Trial Process

The trial period last 3weeks in which the trial may be cross realm or unguilded. During this time the trials attendance, performance and overall experience within the raid will be looked at each week by the officer team. After 2weeks the trial will have an opportunity to bring feedback and questions regarding their trial to the officer team and in turn the officer team will offer feedback on the trials overall performance and raid experience. Upon completing this step, the trial continues as normal for 1 more week before a final decision is made by the officer team and the trial themselves to continue as a core raider or to be moved to the casual raid.

Application/Contact Info

Apply for the Core Raid Team here! goo.gl/forms/LRZfklBJT4FpqiXD3

If you have any questions about our guild please contact the battletag listed below or leave a comment on the forum thread.

MOARCOOKIEZ#11733

Additionally, you may contact our GM on discord!
MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

10 Likes

Recruitment is open! Send us a message for more details

Recruitment Open

Online now! message for more info

Recruitment Open

Online now!

Recruitment Open

Great group, and we have cookies. Come raid with us :slight_smile:

Never gamble with Myrhiana, the dice are loaded…

Hi! We’re pretty dang great if I do say so myself!

This has been a paid promotion by Fluffy Wizard Hats Club Inc.

Recruitment Open!

This guild cured my Diarrhea <3

…allegedly

Recruitment Open

Recruitment is open!

Hi, I’m interested in your guild. Bit of back story, I started playing in Vanilla. I have been playing off and on for the past 4 years since my son was born. I just recently signed back up for another 6 months. I use to roll a paladin, but currently I am running a 355 Frost Mage in BFA. I am looking for raiding other than LFR. Due to my schedule, 8pm PST or later works best for me. I will have to server change if your guild works for me.

I have a 368 prot warrior that is looking for a home. I am a nurse and work nights. My schedule is all over the place, but will be able to be off on Tuesdays night. If interested let me know. BT is Caladin#1631

Online Now!

Recruitment Open! Currently seeking out main spec healers (Holy Paladin > Disc Priest > Holy Priest > Resto Shaman)

Recruitment Open!