[A] Proudmoore 7/12M - Tues/Thur 9-11pm, Fr 9-12am PST - <Resonant> LF DPS

About us:
Resonant is a newly formed guild full of experienced raiders who have played with each other in other guilds in the past. We’re a group of laid-backed friends (old and new) looking to progress mythic at a steady pace, currently looking to patch up our roster with like-minded and well-performing individuals who show good attendance.

Progression:
We are currently 7/12M.
Shad’har - Dead
Hivemind - Dead
Xanesh - Dead
Vexiona - Dead

Currently Progressing on Ra-den.

Recruitment:
MDPS - Arms Warrior, Demon Hunter
RDPS - Any, Balance Druid

Please only apply with a mythic ready character, with mythic experience, and with logs.

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday @ 9pm-11pm PST (2 hours).
Friday @ 9pm-12am PST (3 hours).

If you’re interested, please contact me; preferably through Bnet:
Sharíssa - Bnet: Eurithstu#1871

Come hang out, we got bosses to kill!

Still on the search :slight_smile:

Shad’har down, hivemind next! Come be a part of the team.

Fed dog. Ded dog.

Dog was hungry. Fed dog. Killed Dog. Looted Dog. Disenchanted Dog’s Loot. Come join the team! :slight_smile:

Looking for more!

Squashed some bugs. I lost the roll for a socketed crit/haste ring and I’m totally not salty about it :slight_smile: (@Cyara). Come kick some soccer balls with the team!

Looking for more!

Getting ready to score some goals! Come hang out :slight_smile:

Come and join the occasional 10m explanations of whether or not we meant soccer teams or interrupt teams when someone uses the term ‘kick’! :upside_down_face:

Hi, Just return to wow after 2 years break. My last raid was Heroic Uldir. I’m a horde, but willing to switch looking to play a range this time around. What are you guys looking for in term of RDPS classes?

Heya, Vetto. Unfortunately it seems like we’re good on ranged for the time being. In addition, due to our shorter raid hours, we don’t really have the time to gear up fresh characters while progressing mythic. Really sorry about that

Scored some goals on Xanesh!

Looking for DPS to round out our roster. Send me a message :slight_smile:

Looking for more :eyes:

Looking for more

Looking for more friends to pump orbs with :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking for more!