[A] [Proudmoore] 462 Afflic Lock + Alts LFG

Currently in a heroic raiding guild that only has 1 tank doing anything besides raiding. Looking for a more outside-of-raid active guild that has tanks and healers available for additional content. Mythic +s, Islands, Dailies, Visions, etc. I can only do so much on my own as a dps! lol

Hi Unavoidable,

If you change your mind on being willing to transfer check out our info.

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hey man! our raid team is just starting off… most of us have already cleared normal but taking new raiders thru it atm, and then starting in heroic, we raid tues/thurs 8-10p central hit me up if interested, we do mythic+s and all that jazz. battletag sectess#1670

Hi Unavvoidabale,

Who are we?
We are a new guild made up of veterans, currently 7/12 H and we are looking to jump to mythic raiding quickly. Guild is being put together by a veteran with competitive raiding experience, previous guild hosting and raid leading. We are just starting our roster for mythic raiding. Please see below for details.

Raiding/Recruiting Info

• Contact btag: exelzero#1102, dacuzz#1826
  • Server: Proudmoore
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Raid Times: 9pm - 12am (PST)
  • Ilvl requirements: 455+
  • Mandatory Addons: Deadly Boss Mods and Exorsus Raid Tools

What we are looking for!
Currently seeking mainly dps and healers. We are open to hybrid folks who have both dps/tank or dps/healing spec available.

Current demand:

Mages [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Warlocks [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Hunters [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Boomkin (Open to hybrid)
Holy Priest
Holy Paladin [HIGH]
Death Knights (Open to hybrid)
Shaman (Open to hybrid)[RESTO HIGH DEMAND]
Monk (open to hybrid)
Demon Hunter (DPS)
WARRIOR (DPS)
Rogue

Guild culture!
We’re laid back, throw lots of jokes. We enjoy dark humor and fun ideas. However, when it’s time to get serious we put our mean war faces on and bring out the best of our quality as players to clear out content. Bring your beers to raid night and lets crack down some progression! We also get involved in Mythic + runs.

I thank you all in advance, and I wish you all happy smashing!

-Casper