[A] Prot Pally / Sub Rogue LFG

Howdily doodily!

Some background: I took a hiatus from WoW in late 2019 and wound up deleting my account to focus on IRL stuff. I returned about a month ago and have been playing pretty casually. I’ve done plenty of normal raiding, broke into some heroics back in BFA and the like, but have avoided anything besides LFG and LFR since coming back.

I’m putting out feelers for joining a guild for some late-night (10 pm EST or later raid start) casual raiding / M+. I currently have this pally, a 373 Sub Rogue, and am working on a BM Monk, R Shaman, Lock, and a Prot War. Ideally, I’d prefer to tank, but am down to fill roles as necessary just as long as I’m getting to play. I’ve got a buddy working on a MW Monk and a Prot War, who would be down to join as well. If you think I’d be a good fit, feel free to message me in game or hit me up on discord: Parasimian#3639.

Thank you

Hi Ravia!

I sent you a friend request on Discord, but would love to talk to you about joining our M+ core! We are hoping to find players available at all different times of the day/week, and tanks are always appreciated! Shoot me a message some time and we can chat.

Garshmog#1547 on Discord or just Garshmog in game!