[A] Prot Pally looking for weekday morning raiding guild. Will transfer

I’m currently on Area 52, and as I seem to be the only alliance player here, it’s difficult to find a guild to raid with, especially one that plays on weekday mornings. I am willing to transfer to find a guild, but it needs to be a weekday morning guild [EST]

I just resubbed for 8.2 so I’m only ilvl 395 atm, but I’m working hard on my character.

I’m interested in doing any group pve content such as M+, mechagon, and of course raiding on any difficulty that is appropriate.

I’d love to hear from a guild.

Thank you.

Hey Recursuve! Our core rading tank spots are full but if you are still LF a daytime guild, we are Redline-Thrall Horde. He have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Sercer 1st)

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk im on there as Retrection, there is Whardy, and Miamage.

Thanks for your time!