[A] <Prophecy> | Casual, 2-day | 7/8N | What's your fun? | Recruiting for EP!

Hey there! Prophecy is a social-casual, community-focused guild on Proudmoore.
We raid two nights a week. In EP, we’re 7/8 N.
Previous tier(s): 9/9 N, 5/9 H, and 2/2 N.

We raid:
Mon/Wed
8:30pm-10:30pm CST (same as realm time)
Invites go out 15 minutes prior.

Our team is relaxed, and we have fun, joking and laughing while we progress through the content. Our goal is to have fun; first comes normal, then comes heroic. We want AOTC, but that isn’t the make-or-break-it, and it’s not the end of the world if we can’t get it.

We recently made the move from a medium-low pop server to Proudmoore. :slight_smile:

Our demographic is early 30s to 60s, with some older and some younger.

Prophecy is run by a mother-daughter team, Nattfrue and Freyjaa.
Natt started WoW back in BC but quit due to real life, and came back when one of her daughters wanted to try it out in late BC, got hooked, then got her mother hooked so that her mom would get the game and subscription for her. :wink:

Now, Nattfrue and yours truly run Prophecy together as co-gms with a small officer team, creating a solid guild leadership team. I raid lead Team Locan, a team whose name was unanimously decided by the team to pay tribute to an old friend.

This is who we are as a guild; all of our members are close. We don’t want to bench anyone just to get the big bad guy down. We want to work together to improve our gameplay and get it down with everyone. That’s our fun.

What we’re looking for:
Tank : BOTH! Our two primary tanks, a married couple, are taking a break from WoW, so we need 2 tanks for our raids now! OS tanks/Mythic+ tanks also welcome.
Healers : Preferably not a priest but all will be considered. OS healers are also welcome.
Melee DPS: All are welcome
Ranged DPS: Prefer Hunter, Mage, Shaman, Druid

What we offer:

• A great environment. Our Discord is full of laughter and jokes. We’re playing to have fun even if we’re not clearing top content.
  • Stability. Our guild has been here for over 3 years now, our core members sticking together through thick and thin, so we’re not going anywhere.
  • New friends. We always want to include as many people as we can in what we do; that’s where our policy of “no one gets the bench” comes from. We’ve all spoken about it as a team and decided that collectively. We will grow together, and many of us are planning to meet in RL someday.

What we’re looking for in recruits:

• Commitment. We need you to sign up and turn up to our raids as much as possible. We understand that real life happens, but in this sort of team, where no one is benched, we need to be able to rely on people to show up, or give us advance notice if they can’t whenever possible. You also need to be putting in reasonable time and effort into improving your play and character, etc., which brings us to our next point:
  • Will to improve. I know that with playing only casually and having real life obligations, keeping priorities in-line can be difficult, however if we’re going to play the game’s content, even on normal and heroic, you need to have the will and strength to admit that, hey, maybe you’re not doing it right and you should try something else, or maybe you can take 15 minutes to practice on a dummy here and there.
  • Maturity. Adults can be immature too, so I won’t tell you to act like an adult or act your age. Know how to take a joke, and know when you’re taking your jokes too far.

Bnet:
Rain#1470

Discord:
Kivestrien#4964

2 Likes

Good people.

2 Likes

Shout out to Prophecy…good peoples! :wink:

2 Likes

<3 We are still recruiting active members, whether you want to raid, dungeon, or just have a place to call home!

1 Like

A great team just need a few nore regulars to fill it out

1 Like

Looking for people who want to raid for fun - if this is you - then we are your group!!!

1 Like

WTB some meat shields to heal! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Still looking for a place to call home. I dont have much tanking experience but it is a role I have been wanting to learn at some point. Would be on Paladin or DK since I will be fresh.

1 Like

Well, Prophecy is US/Alliance on Misha and Rexxar. We are welcome to new players and would love to teach you how to tank. Feel free to add me and we can talk!

1 Like

Prophecy is a very fun and laid back guild. We’re here to help people of all skill levels. I’ve enjoyed playing with these guys for the past few months and I’m sure anyone who’s interested in casual play will enjoy being with us!

2 Likes

We’re still LF new members! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are a fun and humorous bunch of folks, an overall great group.

2 Likes

Prophecy is good peoples!

2 Likes

I hear they are looking for tanks and dps…

2 Likes

Looking for all 3 - especially tanks!

1 Like

Try us out! Come raid with us a few times and have a few laughs!!!

2 Likes

Hey guys! With the new tier coming out, now is a great time to come and try us out!

1 Like

Raid comes out tomorrow! Lezgoooo :smiley:

1 Like

We’ll be raiding Wed! Invites go out at 8:15pm CST! Come join us! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re still looking for members!

1 Like