[A] Priest LF Casual Guild

Hi, I am looking for a casual guild to call home. I have tried a few guild before since I have returned to classic with the release of TBC. But, it seems that mostly some of them only seem to be active only in-game. Discords are a ghost town to some guilds. I love to talk and get to know people that I play with. I am a veteran player since 2005 from Vanilla to Shadowlands. I started Classic on its release and then took a break and have returned. Since I have already played through these expansions, I am not looking to do much, or any, raiding. I just want to level up toons and run dungeons and help out where I can, either it be running dungeons, professions, etc. I just want to enjoy the nostalgia of what I used to remember lol. If your guild sounds like it might suite me, then drop me a line here or hit me up in-game! (special “a” character is Alt+1412).

Hey there!

is a newly formed guild with raid times T/Th 7-10 ST. We are looking for a couple more spots to round out the 10mans and then will focus on building a core 25man team.

Hit me up in game if you want, Darkdaddy - Westfall,
Discord- Darkdaddy#1425
Battle.net- Darkdaddy#1671

Hey. Aphelion is currently casual and is accepting anyone. We help each other out especially new characters with bags, quests, gold etc

Message me online I’m the GM

GTO#1100