A possible compromise to RDF from an anti-RDF perspective

People said that for TBC too…

Lots of conspiracy theory here.

Also, of course Blizzard make decision that generates revenue, it’s a business. That’s how business work. If they ever get a clear business case that RDF could drive revenue, I have no doubt they will implement it.

In the meantime, I was making a hypothetical discussion around compromise for RDF seeing how it’s absence is literally ruining the entire expansion for some people…

1 Like

Are people still getting baited by Bloomer? Amazing he isn’t on everyone’s Ignore list by now.

Well you are here and contributed quite actively to the discussion lol

3 Likes

Your personality is literally that of an unwitting and unironic troll.

Bloomsday just believes in what he believes in and is willing to back it up.

You want to back up what you’re saying, then merely do so using bad logic and by throwing insults

3 Likes

He is yet to link a single source. Blue post is not a source of data. It’s another claim without any back up.

Except it is. You said I was 100% wrong when I said pro-RDF is unwilling to compromise. But you failed to read the very first post from someone who is pro-RDF, unwilling to compromise, and has more likes than the OP.

This is what we call proof Tesalyn.

So you linked yet another pro-RDF poster saying that the’yre unwilling to compromise with the new tool, and it got 400 likes, and you think this is helping you?

Tesalyn, you are further proving my point! This isn’t fun if I don’t get to defend my point myself. You are literally giving us proof that pro-RDF is unwilling to compromise meanwhile anti-RDF is.

Based off all the evidence I’ve linked you that you continue to ignore. Also based off of all the evidence you’ve linked yourself.

The other one was two different threads by the same person. The other ones you can’t say conclusively if they are pro-RDF or anti-RDF. You don’t know their alignment. Just like you didn’t know Confidence’s.

Please do! I would appreciate you proving yourself wrong more.

Link what exactly?

Quote where I have ever claimed this. I’ll wait.

Someone that understands how statistics, the player base, and Warcraftlogs works.

1 Like

You never linked anything.
Go ahead. Link it right now.

This is your chance. Show me a graph, data, statistic. Anything with numbers that there are more anti-RDF than pro-RDF.

DO it. And I will never contradict you again.
Match 26k poll of wowlogs.
Match 28k poll on youtube.
Match all smaller polls.

Go ahead. I’ll wait.
But I bet your wrinkly butt, you can’t.

You linked my thread as a source for him, lmao, self checkmate.

Secondly, logic can be used in an argument as ridiculous as RDF/Anti RDF, you don’t need some peer reviewed study or “official statement”. People have totally just forgotten about making rational arguments. “SOURCES SAY DROPPED OBJECTS FALL UPWARDS”, well I’ll be! Guess gravity works upwards if someone makes an official statement claiming so

3 Likes

You missed it the first time around?

1 Like

this whole “rdf existing in classic” fan fiction is getting boring

1 Like

I truly, in 7k+ posts, have never seen something quite like this. Half of me wishes they all did this.

2 Likes

A thread? How’s this a source? You’re so stuck up on this little thing. Sure, some anti LFG folks are willing to compromise. Some don’t. Some pro RDF is willing to compromise, some dont. SO what?

Go ahead mate.
This is it.

Because your claim which I suppose I have to remind you of, was this:

So yeah, a thread is a source in this case, and it proves you wrong.

3 Likes

Link me a source that claims that there are more anti RDF than there are pro-RDF.
I want to see numbers. Numbers.

Unreliable poll remain unreliable, even in the absence of another poll proving them wrong…

4 Likes

Why would I do that? Who is claiming that? So you were proven wrong and now you’re trying to scramble to change the subject?

3 Likes

Bloom and his ilk are like locusts. As soon as they sense an argument they swoop in and agitate.

1 Like

You are. On other threads. You and that LFG dude (who looks like got suspended btw).
You dismiss every poll saying it’s not true. You haven’t provided a single source to back it up, except for saying it’s false.

It’s actually hilarious to me. Feel sorry for you mate. Good luck out there.
Big mouth. Zero proof.

I wasn’t proven wrong.
You said that only pro RDF are unable to compromise. I said it’s BS.
Because pro RDF can compromise. Just because 3 or 5 out of 50 threads are by anti-RDF, doesn’t prove me wrong. If anything, it proves me point that more pro-RDF are willing to compromise.

I’m done with you.
Welcome to ignore.

You’re yet to link a single source to back up the claim that more people are against RDF.

the problem with polls like that are the most of the people who are anti rdf are not taking these meaningless polls.

they arent angry, up in arms with their pitchforks and torches, taking to the streets (forums) trying to yell their preference into reality.

im not saying there are more anti rdfers than pro rdfers, but these polls just dont do the true statistic any justice.

i think the only way we can know for sure is if blizzard added a poll in game for the next time every player logs in and judges based on that.

but blizzard wont do that, because they have 0 intention of adding rdf so that would be a waste of their time.

they are allowed to make artistic decisions based on their vision and not on the consumer. proof: classic wrath lol

3 Likes

It baffles me how people can be anti-rdf yet not see a single issue with people being able to use pvp queues as the new rdf. Everyone who is pro RDF will most likely end up sitting in the city afk queueing for BGs instead of dungeons.