{A} <Phoenix> Looking for more!

Hiya. I’d like to join, but I’d be totally new to the alliance scene, would that be okay? I do have experience with all the content, I’d just rather not pay for any transfers because the last time I did I sort of had a bad experience. Not saying that’s what will happen, I would rather just put the effort of leveling up on Whisperwind instead of just popping over without taking it all in.

For anyone questioning the random add, my btag is willyam#11554 to clear things up, just thought it would be faster to add and discuss it with you.

Hi Storrim

Sorry about the late reply. Thank you for your interest. Of course that is ok if you are not familiar with Alliance. And of course, I can understand your reticence to do a server transfer. I just added you to my bnet. Let’s chat when you have some free time.

not to beat a dead post even further but resurection time! Still looking for more to join our not so illustrious group for raids and other fun events! Feel free to reply here again or send me /tell in game! <3!

/bump
Still on the fence? Well as stated somewhere in the numerous posts above we are a pretty casual guild looking to get a smidge more into progression, currently 9/9N 3/8H. we raid 8-10pm server(central) Wednesdays and Thursdays. We fill in the week with random mythics and other fun stuff. At this point we aren’t looking for any role specifically so all are welcome! As per usual don’t hesitate to reply here or message me in game(this toon or Aetherynn) if you have any questions! Or if you really want to jump in the deep end why don’t you join us tomorrow to see if our craziness fits in with you!

Hoping to get more peeps to join us for raiding and general fun! Contact us for more info!

Hello, I’m not sure if you’re taking in non-raiders (mainly because I just started playing again from not playing since WotLK) but I would be interested in joining. I’m fairly active in the game and am a pretty laid back guy. Also tired of playing solo lol.

Thats totally ok! i will hit you up in game tomorrow or feel free to add me @ Aetherynn#1517 and we can have a chat =)

/bump
Still on the fence? Well as stated somewhere in the numerous posts above we are a pretty casual guild looking to get a smidge more into progression, currently 9/9N 3/8H. we raid 8-10pm server(central) Wednesdays and Thursdays. We fill in the week with random mythics and other fun stuff. At this point we aren’t looking for any role specifically so all are welcome! As per usual don’t hesitate to reply here or message me in game if you have any questions! Or if you really want to jump in the deep end why don’t you join us tomorrow to see if our craziness fits in with you!

Thanks for the inquiries! And with that we are still looking to bolster our ranks! If your on the fence or have any questions feel free to reach out to me(Aetherynn#1517) or reply here. We raid wed-thurs 8-10p server and even if raiding isnt your thing we do lots of stuff! I look forward to hearing from all of you!

/shameless bump

Been a few weeks since i updated but we are currently working on heroic(so behind, Gasp!) We could use a few RDPS but as always the more the merrier. Please feel to reach out to me in game or here if you have any questions about joining us on a few raids(all praise the holy hand grenade of Antioch!) to see what we are all about, and if we may fit your needs. =)

I am actually interested in talking to someone, I am Alliance on Whisperwind, it will not let me change my avatar to post (annoying really). My battletag is duckie#11517, So if someone could get with me I would appreciate it. I am a resto druid, I come with 2 gentlemen as well that play a Pally tank and a Ret pally. Thank you!

I have been looking of a good guild for a while with my pally, mind if I join?

Update! 9/9n 5/9H looking to fill some spots for our current attempts into the new raid. DPS are needed but as usual all are welcome to inquire!
come on now, you know your curious!!

/bump for an awesome group of guildies!

Alright boys and girls, week one down and 5 bosses down! This casual guild could not be happier! however we still believe we are missing that special something and that could be you! If your looking for home or a place to raid why not reach out and join us for a couple nights to see if we may be a good fit for you? We raid Wed and Thurs 8-10pm server(central). =)

/edit darrr i can spell lol

Hihi! Added a few to our roster lately but certainly have room for more! Still on the fence as to see if we may be a good fit for you? Why not join us tonight or tomorrow! we raid 8pm-10pm server and would love some company!

Interested in looking for a better guild than the one I am in currently. What days do you raid and what requirements do you have?

We raid wed/thurs 8-10pm server(central) Currently 395 + enchants/gemmed if applicable =)

My main is definitely geared enough and I would be interested in talking to you. What is the best way to get in contact?

Either this toon or Aetherynn in game or you can add my bnet Aetherynn#1517.