[A] <Phase Two Refugees> Recruiting for progression

1: Guild Name: Phase Two Refugees

2: Guild Leader: Tanktot

3: Guild Officers: Dizzywind, Phocks, Broodwich, Quentice, Bimble

4: Guild Focus: Business Casual Raiding.

5: Event Times: Tues/Wed 6-9 server time

6: Discord : discord. gg/ayg5Uh8

7: Progression 8/8 BWL ; 5/9 AQ 40

8: Recruitment Needs :

Warrior- Closed

Paladin - Holy

Druid - Resto - Open /Boomkin - Open

Hunter - Open

Rogue - Closed

Priest - Holy

Mage - Closed

9: Loot Rules: Set Items = Suicide Kings | Non-Set Items = Loot Council (3 raiders / 3 officers on weekly rotation for all)

10: Notes: We are a casual raiding guild looking to have fun first and foremost. We define our outlook on raiding as “Business Casual” – We’re looking to build a long-lasting raid team that will persist all phases while keeping an easygoing attitude. We are NOT an elitist guild that expects top 1% parses from our raiders. We ARE a guild that enjoys the social aspects of the game and also has the ability to clear content efficiently while maintaining a relaxed raiding environment. If a more laid back approach to raiding or just a casual social environment is something you’re interested in feeel free to message any officer in game.

I am interested in bringing my Holy pally into the guild, but unfortunately my pally is nowhere near raid ready (Think she is only like 51). I had some personal stuff come up back in October and had to step away and am just now trying to get back into the game. Please let me know.

Hey Grim. If you are still interested please reach out in game and anyone will get you a guild invite to hang out.

You guys need or want a mage