[A] <Path to Valhalla> Tu/Th Raid, 9/9H 1/9M

Hello there! I am interested in trialing or just joining you guys! Currently 469 Fury War with 7/9H experience. You can find me on Discord as azure_blade_ or battle.net as NobleLion#11896.

2 Likes

Sent you a friend request on discord from Raven_VG

Birthday Bump, if youre reading this and want to be in the raid, whisper me or Boundless “Happy Birthday Raven” as a free pass into raid. DPS ONLY. <3

Bump
 looking for some Healers
 Druids and Pallies
 Raven said he will buy you a baconator!

1 Like

Bump! Just joined this guild a couple weeks ago. If you want to talk about a great group of people that just like to have fun and get the job done, this is the place for you! Just keep your eye on your ketchup, it tends to go missing!

2 Likes

secretly eats Baconator

Bumped for a 2nd Baconator!

1 Like

bumping up- looking for 1 healer with some heroic experience
Discord: Boundless828

Cold Sunday morning bump :slight_smile: looking for key runners as well as social members :slight_smile: players of all skill are welcome to join in on the fun. While our heroic raid team is full ATM, we do offer a Sunday alt normal run that anyone in the guild is welcome to attend

Monday evening bumpity bump, looking for 1 healer to help round out the raid team

Shameless Tuesday maintenance B-U-M-P! There has to be a healer out there that wants to come raid!! We just have fun get the job done! Guild leadership could care less about parses or any of that other elitist garbage so
 Come have fun with us and get at it!

I mean you can look me up on warcraftlogs if you’d like
 really crappy rating but here I am having fun with a great guild all working as a team to get the job done!

2 Likes

Bumping up :slight_smile: Still looking for 1 more healer to help round out this amazing team
Preferrable Priest or Resto druid but other strong healers will be considered!

Discord: Boundless828

1 Like

add you on discord

1 Like

Bumping because we just finished going too a T Swift Concert
 Looking for peeps to go talk to Boundless lol

1 Like

Re-bumping post due to my life being threatened by Boundless. Well, ok
 actually she didn’t threaten my “life” but
 but
 well it’s all just to difficult to discuss here in the publics eye. I need a real therapist now and I believe a Resto Druid or a Holy Paladin would be the easiest to open to and tell what really happened. Please help me!!

2 Likes

1 Like

Hump day, bump day?

We’re close to AOTC (18% best pull) just need a healer to help fill the team.

Prefer Resto druid, holy priest or holy pally but other strong healers will be considered.

9/9H. Super fun times. Come join us. The main tank is a southern gentleman with a lovely southern “draw” if I do say so.
Also bump didly bump

2 Likes

Yeah, we were holding off on telling everyone because we didn’t want them to join for JUST this reason. But you’ve let the boat escape the dock and now we have to try to put the drain plug in the correct hole. If you all want to hear Forrest Gump tank a raid come on down!!

Seriously people this is by far the best group of people i’ve been associated with in the 19 years of playing this horrendous game! Come join us; or hell, just come talk to us and you’ll see for yourself!

2 Likes

48 Days without the Baconator that was Promised by Raven.
Just saying

Also Bump

2 Likes