[A] Pally LF 8:30/9pm(AEDT) start CE focused guild for finish BFA and into Slands

G’day,
Returning Ret main 470ilvl 90 neck, only back 2 weeks so still catching up on cloak and essences and waiting for corruptions rotation. Always take prot os and will happily play prot as a main too and if pallys are super bad i roll dk dps/tank proficient and know both specs and classes well.

Vanilla veteran that took a break from prog raiding at the start of bfa due too not 1, not 2 but 3 guilds falling apart lol. Always been apart of prog guilds that aim to finish each tier before the next. I’ve been a 5 night a week hard core raider pushing for top 10’s and a casual 1 day a weeker that still manages to see end game raiding, no slouch to working hard and keeping myself and gear up to date.

Anyway I’m back looking for a mythic guild to finish out BFA and head into Slands and crush out some CE’s. Preferably with an established that wont fall apart at the first hiccup lol 2/3 nights a week, not as much now but was a competitive pvper and always happy to jump into rbgs or arena as some of the best gear for pve comes from pvp and always keen to push some m+.

Currently I’m on Frostmourne Alliance but open to move if its the right fit.

Availability: I work close shifts so finish at 8pm, happy to raid after or start at 8:30pm (AEDT) any day of the week, or all day tues/wedn (my weekend).

Hit me up here or avalon#1534

still looking for a guild

still in need of a guild :slight_smile: