(A) Paladin LFG

I’m looking for a Mythic or Heroic Guild for my paladin I used to play warlock but the pally rework got me back into my old main, sadly I don’t have as many kills or as early in my pally than my warlock (my lock was always egg boy on brood so I have terrible parses there :frowning: ), this is my Character and Contact info hope there are still players recruiting.

-Desired Day Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (any combination of those days)

-Time zone: Central

-Desired Hours:
7:40 pm and Forward, i can try 7:30 but just want to make sure with those extra 10 mins.

-Raiding days:
2-3

-Mythic Push:
usually until 20s but will try to get 25s this season

-Bank contributions:
I never store mats or anything but I provide my own stuff to the desired content(if someone ask me before hand then yes if I have spare mats I can make some stuff), when I sell keys on rare occasions I store gold.

Characters Names:
-Liffuvir-Stormrage (Character I plan to main early on), ALL SPECS RET>HOLY/PROT (have logs of older expansions playing all roles on heroic/mythic raiding levels)

• Dokaru-Stormrage (old Warlock main), Demo= Affli (depends on encounters, I rather discard Destro as a very niche, immobile, dream dps spec, have mythic and heroic Experience)

Rafil-Stormrage (old Demon Hunter alt) ALL SPECS (Have Heroic experience without logs)

Professions:

Liffuvir-Stormrage: very low
Dokaru-Stormrage: max Alchemist (phials, with access to pot cauldron)
Rafil-Stormrage: Max Enchanter (Sophic Devotion spec)

Raider IO:

Liffuvir-Stormrage: 2735 (all portals unlocked before patch hit)
Dokaru-Stormrage: 2563
Rafil-Stormrage: 2195

Raid Prog:

Liffuvir-Stormrage: 8/8 with logs (average Purple)
Dokaru-Stormrage: 8/8 with logs (average Purple)
Rafil-Stormrage: no logs

-Battle Tag: Liffuvir#1785, my friend list its usually full please send me discord messages or Reply the forum/whisp in game sorry for the trouble :frowning:

-Discord: Liffuvir#8885

Hi Liffuvir, we at Exiles of Proudmoore would love to have you, we’re an AOTC guild and strive to get KSM as well. We’ve recently hit some rocky times and are rebuilding (alot of people quit the game or changes specs) We’re currently looking for a little bit of everything most importantly tanks and healers. We are even looking for a new raid leader if your interested in that. If you would like you can check out our guild on the armory and Warcraft logs. You can contact me at Mabonhunts#4910 on Discord, I’m normally around in the evening… Also we raid Wed/Thurs 9:30pm - 11:30pm EST

1 Like

interested gonna send u message :smiley: