[A] [Pagle] TBC <Death Jesters> - Multiple raid teams LFM!

<Death Jesters> is an established raiding guild on Pagle looking for players for SSC/TK and beyond! A guild as old as the game itself, Death Jesters has created a community of classic enthusiasts that focus on efficient clears while maintaining a relaxed atmosphere.

We are a day 1 Pagle guild that has successfully run two 40 man teams throughout classic. For TBC we run three distinct 25 man teams, listed below. All raid times are 8PM-11PM ET. All teams are Loot Council and factor in a personal list you create on thatsmybis.com

Saturday/Sunday: 5/6 & 3/4

Needs:

1 Hunter
1 Prot Warrior
1 Shadow Priest
1 Resto Shaman

Thursday/Monday: 5/6 & 3/4

Needs:

1 Shadow Priest
1 Moonkin
1 Hunter

Tuesday/Wednesday: 6/6 & 4/4

Needs:

None

If your class/spec is not listed above feel free to reach out, we’re always looking for exceptional players.

What we offer you:

-We offer you a stable guild that strives to raid smarter, not harder.

-We offer you a guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies.

-We offer raid teams where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism.

-We offer you a guild in which you will get as much back as you put in.

What we want:

-We want players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge of their class.

-We want the type of player that gets excited when someone on the team wins an item, not immediately upset that it’s not going to you.

-We want players that can be laid back during normal raids but have the ability to listen, follow directions, and focus when it comes to new raid content and speed runs.

If this interests you, please message Cramer#5712 or Mayuki#2908 on discord. Happy raiding Paglers!

https://imgur.com/0Nw46ps.gif

Bump! A few spots left

bump! updated needs

Updated needs, closing in on some end boss kills!

Hey, My guild recently disbanded and I’m looking for a new home! I mainly play a ret pally and I’ve been working on a BM hunter alt as of now. I am currently 8/10 on my pally, but willing to play either class!

still looking for a shadow priest??

10/10 pre nerf completely prepared for next tier

Hi there, wanted to inquire about joining the guild! Been playing WoW since Vanilla. Former top 100 guild during TBC. Got really into TBC classic launch, but my guild imploded so missed T4. I’m pre-raid bis for ret and protadin. Would prefer to play ret, but can flex into prot if needed. I’d love to raid, but understand I may need to catch up first.

IF you need an eleshaman for the Tuesday/Wed msg me, Dablightning/Dabearin in-game

Hi there. idk if any interest in this, but anyway.
Stopped playing TBCC half way through Tier 4.

I am prot/holy paladin.
I am not looking to raid current content. Going to be pushing Mythic in 9.2.

Frankly, I’d be happy to join to be pinged on discord to farm/spam dungeons for whomever needs BoJ’s, and do Gruul’s lair.

After like a dozen Maga/Gruul kills, shield/chest token have never dropped for my guild.
Also need leg piece to complete the set. Just saw the news that T4 gonan be dropping an extra token. Shouldn’t be too hard.

That’s about it.
I am a retail player, but as I said earlier, would be there as a potential “older” stuff filler.
Definitely not gonna bombard yall “plz take me plzzzz” , but always happy to offer assistance if asked.

Discord is: Passuk’chu#2255
If you’re a member of WoW/Classic WoW/WoWhead server, you should be able to PM me.

Chilled dude. Nothing too crazy here. Played TBC/Wrath on private servers for like a decade, until I joined retail a few years ago. Kinda waiting on Wrath. Done it all many many times.

Here is my toon. A few screenshots.
https://imgur.com/a/WloU3Ez

Cheers.

Is DJ recruiting an Enh shaman at the moment?