[A] | Pagle - PvE | Work In Progress | Christian Guild Recruiting

Work In Progress (WIP) is a family-friendly Christian-oriented guild on the Pagle server (Alliance).

The guild is profanity-free and all discussion is to be kept PG, so it’s a safe place to play with your whole family. You don’t need to be Christian or religious to join, we don’t preach. No one is expected to be perfect.

We are looking to fill out our ranks to break into 10 and 25 person raid content in WOTLK. We accept any and all that want to raid with us.

With summer here and the whole game in a bit of a lul before LK, as of this edit, we are running a couple kara raids each week. Most raids start at 7 to 7:30 pm server and we have a hard stop at 3 hours if it goes that long. We run a late night Kara on Friday nights that starts at 10pm server.

We also have many players who don’t have time to raid and enjoy the leveling experience, and we have some members interested in starting into PVP. Whatever your interests, come try us out! Looking forward to seeing you in-game!

I am not an officer but all members can invite, so you can do a /who work in progress and send anyone to get help with invites to guild.

UPDATE: With the xp buff and TBC winding down, the guild isnt raiding right now but plans to raid in LK. It is however very active with people leveling alts or even mains for LK.

UPDATE 2: On to Ulduar, we could use a few more raiders for Ulduar.

1 Like

I have a 70 hunter whos phase 1 pre-bis, coming back to get ready for wrath. Been a LOOOOOOONG time since I have done any raiding so really looking for a patient place while I learn

1 Like

Did you get a guild invite? if not and still interested, just do a who for the guild and ask for an officer :wink:

Looking to reroll for woltk. Are ya’ll still LFM? I plan on rolling a dps/healer, is there a preference in class?

Always looking for more, we have had alot of people join lately which is great. Play whatever is funnest for you, its way too soon to tell what mains will be in LK :wink:

Just do a /who work in progress and most members can invite.

Happy to see WiP is still going strong! And good to see you Losse! I’ll be sure to send people your way that don’t want PVP realm or Horde guild. Take care and God bless!

Just an update, we are doing 10 and 25 content in phase 1 WOTLK classic right now. Still room for more :wink:

Raids are usually 7:30 est, most common days are tues/fri but there are others just depends on interest in content and schedules.

Most in guild can invite so just search for guild members and whisper.

Currently need more for Ulduar 25 raid but now raids are tu/thur for now. Could change. Tuesday is usually good but we are trying to figure out the best second night.