[A] | Pagle - PvE | Work In Progress | Christian Guild Recruiting

[A] | Pagle - PvE | Work In Progress | Christian Guild Recruiting
Work In Progress (WIP) is a family-friendly Christian-oriented guild on the Pagle server (Alliance).
The guild is profanity-free and all discussion is to be kept PG, so it’s a safe place to play with your whole family. You don’t need to be Christian or religious to join, we don’t preach. No one is expected to be perfect.
We are currently raiding Ulduar 25m 2 nights per week. We accept any and all that want to raid with us. Most raids start at 7:30pm server and we have a hard stop at 10:30pm server (EST). We have some members interested in PVP. Whatever your interests, come try us out! Looking forward to seeing you in-game!

4 Likes

Great group of people both in and out of game. Helpful no matter your level. Patient no matter your skill.

1 Like

We would be delighted to have you join us! Come on over!

1 Like

Seems like a chill group to go into WOTLK with, not sure what class I want to play as I do have a few 70s on Pagle already. Who should I reach out to in game for a G inv?

You can do a /who Work in Progress and find any guild memeber and they can invite. I am usually online on Either Empathe (mage), Efraim (warrior) or Pappabearz (Pally). Look forward to seeing you there! This particular week I am working a lot of overtime so I will be scarce during the week.

I basically joined the guild about a month ago, been alot of fun. I appreciate all the help and friendly atmosphere.

2 Likes

Work in Progress continues to grow as a gaming family in preparation for Wotlk’s release in a little over a month. If you’re looking for a family-friendly, Alliance guild on the Pagle server - we’re here for you.

Two Weeks before the the Launch of WOTLK Classic! We have a 25 player team roster filled out and multiple 10 player teams and are looking for more for a second 25 player team for WOTLK. The Funzies will continue! :smiley:

Hello,

I was wondering if you all were still recruiting for wrath? I enjoy playing alts and would like to raid. while I am new to wrath classic, I have played wow since launch and went through all of this content when it was released, so I am familiar with it! Your raid times are perfect for my schedule as I enjoy to have a full night’s sleep haha. I currently have an unholy dk, affliction warlock, and prot pally I’ll be leveling in that order over time. Thanks for your time!

1 Like

Thank you for the question Ashgard and sorry for the very delayed response as we have been super busy re-organizing for wrath. I am glad that you joined our guild. For others reading this post, our guild has more than doubled in size over the last two months. We have a solid leadership team and are planning to run several naxx raids every week (both 25 and 10 player naxx). We have a great community of caring members.

Once again we’re gearing up for the wotlk Ulduar release coming next month. We will be looking to go into Ulduar with 25 similar to our Naxx raiding. While Dragonflight has taken a few members not all have stepped over. There may be raid spot available. TBD

We are still actively looking for people to join our community. We are currently raidng Ulduar 2-3 times a week. Would love to have you join us whether you come to raid or just want people to talk and level with.

Need a few more for 25man Ulduar :wink:

This guild is oriented about others rather than self. It is a Christian oriented guild, but we are open to everyone just ask for chat to be PG to make it family friendly. Main raid nights are Tue/Thu 7:30pm-10:30pm server time. If you want a place to truly call home with people who will become your friends, feel free to send anyone in the guild a whisper for an invite.

I know its a bit away but plans after WOTLK? Will you all go into cata (if it happens), go to SOM, Retail or just end it after Wrath?

Hello Spyrös,
Sorry for the late response life has been very busy lately. I am sure that WIP will continue into Cata. We will likely lose some and gain some members as there are folks who didn’t enjoy Cata and there are those who never got to play it and want to experience it.

We’re getting excited for Phase 3 (TotGC), ToTC and the Joyous Journeys XP buff with our eyes set on 10/25 man raiding. Do you seek a family-friendly PG home for leveling, socializing and/or raiding? may be for you. We’re on the Pagle PvE east coast server and would love to have you.

This has been an amazing home even more than it is a guild. It is a place you don’t have to be afraid of what people are saying or doing in g chat or in raids. People here are always willing to go out of their way to help you. We’re going through Phase 3 content right now. Besides, there are new “Dad Jokes” every day in our guild chat :slight_smile:

I wanted to join you guys a while back, but ended up taking a bit of a break from WoW.

I’m going to be leveling this rogue and would love to join you if you’d have me.

Leveling a pally & a DK if you need one of those