Guild Leader: @Choocher

Guild Officers:

Choochit - Guild Master
Cococola - Raid Leader
Baybay - Raid Assist
Florblton - PR/Communications
Listur
Yubnub

Guild Focus: We love to raid, and create a friendly environment based on trust and transparency;

Raid Times: Wednesday 6:45pm, Sunday 6:45pm;

Discord:

Progression: 8/8 BWL(sub 80-min clear)

Loot Rules: Monolith Anonymous-bid DKP system

About Us:

Welcome to Overruled! We are a filthy-casual raiding guild that plays hard and raids hard. We approach every aspect of WoW with a positive and transparent attitude. Our leadership structure consists of officers that occupy well-defined roles, and communication is at a premium with our membership. We plan on moving forward through all phases with a focus on clearing content efficiently and capably, with the emphasis on fun.

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently seeking tanks and DPS for our second raid team. However, all classes will be considered if the player is a good fit.

Invites: If Overruled sounds like the place for you, please feel free to reach out to me (Choochit) directly in game or any of the officers listed above, and check out our discord to explore your fit with Overruled!

This guild has been a truly wonderful place, I love the jokes and how close knit the team is.

I honestly feel very lucky finding this team and if you are a player who wants to clear content, have a few laughs, help a few alts and honestly have some fun then this is the home for you.

/bump

Updated!