(A) <Organized Crime> - Dalaran - 4/9M Casual Mythic & AOTC Focused Guild

Are you looking for a new guild family to fill that void creeping into your heart? Are you fond of weirdos and strange people to spend your time with? on Dalaran might just be for you.

< Organized Crime > is an AOTC casual focused raiding guild looking for new buds to join our shenanigans. We will raid Tues and Thurs 7:30-10:30 EST and our members are active other days doing other content such as M+, achievements and exploration.
We are looking to push a bit harder and do more casual mythic raiding now as well.

We are growing and trying to keep a family-type guild that likes people who can not only have a good time and play well with others, but can also pull their weight and focus on progressing to all of our best ability.

< Organized Crime > is looking for: Players who WANT to play and show up and just be active!

– People we can depend on. Raid attendance is a must. We do understand emergencies and life happening, but we require an 85% attendance along with dependable performance in raids.
– People who know their stuff. Whether it’s your class/spec, role or raid encounters, please have a well-rounded knowledge of your stuff and what’s going on.
– People who can take constructive criticism and also help out the guild when need be.
– People who play well with teams. We like people who can encourage, help and work well with their fellow players in our guild.

But what can < Organized Crime > can offer you?

– An active and growing social roster. (Still new this will come in time)
– Constant progression and focus on end-game content.
– Guild bank, repairs and consumables.
– A nontoxic raid environment.
– A family-type atmosphere.

Want to get in touch?

Feel free to reach out to one of our contacts: Btags below
GM - Dominitus#1741

1 Like

Looking for new people still.
Also starting a cross realm / faction community.

Sent request

Hi I am newer player looking for a guild. You guild sounds like a great fit. Are you looking for newer players leveling up or max level players?

Sure hit me up in game and we can chat :slight_smile:

Lets get this to the top with release Date NEWS!

Bump bump to the top

Boop! :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

Hope everyone has a great Halloween. Also back to the top for new members!

Bump

Can use a Mage / Monk and possibly a DK

Hello group of three looking for a good guild that works as a team and has fun. I have added the Btag above.

Bump
7/8 Heroic will do a few mythic when cross realm starts
Hit us up

Need heals and a dps or two

Bump

Need some heals and a dps or two.
Also still do some mythic as well when Cross server opens just easier stuff for vaults and have fun while doing it

Bump it up
Need some heals and DPS gonna start cross faction / server mythic casually as well.

Bump it back up
7/8H and 2/8M

Looking for a possible heals and DPS

Also you do not have to xfer to server we will run cross realm / faction as well.
Hit me up for more info

Bump can use some healers and dps lets do it!

Bump for some DPS
Also recruiting casuals and anyone else as well.

Bump it up
Lets get some new faces up in here

1 Like

Hello I am just returning to the game and sounds like your guild would be great fit for me. Do you have an open for someone starting a fresh character. I am looking at making a dps character.