(A) <Organized Crime> - Dalaran - Casual Mythic & AOTC Focused Guild (Cross realm till xpac)

Sure hit us up in game or add me to btag

Bump it up.
Can use Heals and a few dps.

Bump looking for some more dps for core spots.
Currently 9/9H waiting for cross realm mythic to open as we have some raiders on other realms. (You wouldnt have to move to Dalaran as well.)
Can use some DPS / Aug evoker hit us up.

1 Like

Bump it up
Starting mythic when Cross realm opens.

1 Like

Recruiting everything from casual to people wanting to do mythic + to raiding.
We are cross realm and faction. Come next xpac will make it easier with cross realm guilds as well.

Starting mythic when cross realm opens.

I tried to add you to discord friends but it said the name didnt work, to double check its spelling etc.

I asked players in your guild about contacting you but got a “?” reply with no other words
Then radio silence lol

That was cause they were working and away from the computer.
The tag at the top is for btag as well. I do not have my discord tag up there.

Bump
Can use a good warrior / aug / and healer.

Bump it up
Need some DPS / heals / Aug / Warrior.
Starting Mythic now rather not pug would like long term friends / raiders :slight_smile:
Cross realm you do not have to move to dalaran since Cross realm guilds will open next xpac.

Nothing Fancy but pugged a few and got 2 down in mythic.
Currently now 2/9M

Can use a fulltime healer and DPS.

Bump it up for some new faces in the raid.

Bump it up 3/9M

Can use a Fulltime healer / tank / dps.
All roles open for the right player.

Hi, I’m interested in trying out for the guild. I’m a 486 ret pally, AOTC, looking to raid for the next few expansions. I don’t really care about CE, but I’d like to start mythic raiding and just casually progressing every expac.

Are you currently only running four ret paladins in guild and need a fifth? :slight_smile:

Bump it up. Can use a tank and heals

sent a bnet request.

Running a smaller guild want to possibly merge hit us up as well.
We can use some new DPS as well. Lets do this.

4/9M as well now

Hey, sent you a friend request in game. I have a few people that might be interested in raiding. we are on Dalaran and in the guild Nightvale (3/9 M). Nightvale’s health with raiding has not been so good lately and some of the more active members are looking for a new home.

Would love to chat!

Bump it up for a few good dps or possibly a healer.

Awesome mellow guild. Definitely recommend!