[A or H] Solo player of two years looking for first guild - raids & rp

Hi all! I feel like I have a very strange request. To start off, I wanna say that I’ve been playing WoW for about 2 years now, completely solo (except for about 10 dungeon finders I’ve done in the last 2 years). We’ve all got reasons why we are the way we are, but I’ll sum it all up to that I’ve been pretty shy when it comes to friends in WoW. Now you might see in my profile somewhere (is that even a thing?) that I have had this game for YEARS, I actually bought it back in MoP, but never got into it. So I only consider myself playing for two years.

Anyway, I’m looking to make some friends in this game. Two years ago I was still playing GW2, a game that came out in 2012, and I played solo the whole time. I’ve always been that one that sees guild families and wishes he had his own.

In the last two years I’ve got 2 main characters. My Pandaren Monk, level 98(?) who joined the Alliance and was my first character. I’ve also got my Undead Warlock, level 120 (boosted, but I’ve played her A LOT.)

This is where my “strange request” comes in. So I’m looking for either an Alliance or Horde guild. I’ve got enough time in my weeks to play both comfortably during my weeks, so I’m hoping to find a guild for one of them. I’m also hoping to find a guild that raids because I’ve never done a raid before because I’ve never been able to. I’d also like a guild that dabbles in RP.

I’m not sure Emerald Dream has raiders, I could be COMPLETELY wrong, I just see all over that Emerald Dream is an RP server. I’m not sure if that means I’ll find less raiders or not.

If anyone has any advice or a guild they’d recommend, I’d really appreciate it, I’m really looking forward to being in my first guild.

Hey if you are interested Ally side check out Remnants of Hope /www.remnantsofhope.com They have RP, PvE and are a multigaming community GW2, SWTOR, ESO, and WoW. They have cool membership process that makes sure the guild has stable membership not a lot of quick turnover which some people might like.

They have scheduled Heroic raid and Mythic + nights with full guild runs so no more pugging mythics can be good.

Soulshatter Clan would probably fit what you’re looking for, we have a forum post, if you’d like to contact us personally my discord is Dragrosh#1727 and Btag is Xavadar#1868! Soulshatter Clan now recruiting! - #57 by Thèón-emerald-dream

Thanks for the suggestion, but I’m not really looking to have to be active on a forums outside of the game. And filling out an “application” and going through a “trial period” just sounds like a job, not a “family” as some guilds describe themselves.

Hey Alvairra! Kill Order is Alliance pvp guild. We enjoy WPvP, RBGs, have some arena players, enjoy Mythic + and possibly some raiding when 8.3 comes out. We do some light RP but not required, only if you are interested. Would love to answer any questions you may have, and are more than welcome to hit us up in game to talk.