[A or H] Lf guild

Have found a guild thanks for those that reached out!

Hey there! Mercen Ares (Proudmoore) is looking for Dps to round out our roster of tight knit like minded players. We have achieved AoTC each patch and would love to have you join us in the upcoming raid.

Our approach to raiding is relatively relaxed, and most of our discord coms are casual banter while we raid. That said we still respect each others time and expect members to show up on time and prepared

On non raid nights guild groups often form for pushing mythic plus content with a majority of our members obtaining KSM fairly early in the patch and groups always willing to help others push and improve.

Outside of raiding and M+ we have people hanging out and talking in discord most nights and have a fairly active core group.

As of currently a majority of our players have taken a break from the game as the content has come to a lull, but come 9.2 we will be back up at full force. That being said we still have mythic+ groups forming most week nights and would love to help you get geared up and into the swing of things for the upcoming tier.

Our raid times are Tue/Wed 7:30pm - 10pm EST

We would love to have you join us!

You can reach me on here or on discord @ Josh#8105

Hey Generl, I’ll add you on discord, hope to chat!

Added your discord.

Hello there and Welcome to Insanity’s Edge,

Battle Tag: TR87#1164
Crink#1168

Current Needs:

Classes:
Boomkin
Hunter
Warlock
Holy Paladin
Enhancement Shaman
and Other Ranged DPS

Looking for People that want to Raid Cutting Edge.
-People coming back to the game are welcome.
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST with Sunday 8-11 CST added for mythic prog in 9.2.

-We complete Mythic+15s each week, and are willing to help people to get them done.

-We actually have people in Discord to talk to, not the normal
“I only see people on when we raid”.

-We are still raiding in 9.1.5, with all eyes on CE in 9.2.
Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/malganis/Insanitys%20Edge

A short story on the name of the guild:

WoW has been out for a long time, and with that comes a lot of trail/error. So we all keep playing expecting a different result; and boom Insanity is born! Now pondering if we are truly insane - but maybe its just the Edge. . .