[A or H] 1/8M|AOTC 430 Fury/Prot War LFG

IDEALLY schedule includes 1 day on weekends, but open minded

Hello! Trying to find a new home for my needed craving to raid. I used to raid hard core back in the days of WOTLK, BC, Cata, etc. Have high end older achievements including: “Light of Dawn”, “Astral Walker”, and “of the Nightfall”.

BFA expansion’s experience:

• Uldir: 4/8 Mythic and AOTC
  • BOD: 8/8H AOTC
  • EP: 1/8M and 8/8H AOTC (Via LFR and friend runs with not many log uploads)
  • 1k+ IO score for mythic plus (S1/S2/S3)

Cannot add links to my post. But I am currently on Sargeras (Alliance) and warrior name is: Bootycharge

And finally, you can contact me:

• Battletag: DoctorBooty#11709
  • Discord: DoctorBooty#1983

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635