[A] - Operation: REROLL!

HELLO FRIENDS!

Thank you for checking out my post here. My name is Zero (or Vigilynce if you’re checking out my character portrait).

A few close mates of mine and I are going to be starting from level 1 (or 10 if you prefer allied races) on APRIL 1st. Originally I hadn’t considered inviting the wider community to join us, we were just going to do our own thing and level up, dip our toes in some content for the end of Dragonflight before pouring ourselves into The War Within and completing no-lifing it.

I’d like to invite the wider Caelestrasz/Nagrand community to join us. So…

SOLIDERS LISTEN UP!

SITUATION
Azeroth requires our aid. Soliders of the Alliance will descend into subterranean worlds filled with hidden wonders and lurking perils, down to the dark depths of the Nerubian Empire where the Void gathers arachnid forces to bring Azeroth to it’s knees.

MISSION
To recruit any and all willing participants into this reroll project, have fun, forge lasting friendships and explore the Worlds of Warcraft together.

EXECUTION
I am currently setting up a Discord server for you brilliant people who would like to be part of our community.
discord.gg/Wsq6KCKbnu

I will create the guild this weekend, invites to go out on the evening of the 1st April 2024 for commencement of the project.

ADMIN & LOGISTICS
We are currently seeking you brilliant brainiacs to assist us in a name for this little reroll operation. I seek the finest wordsmiths in assisting us name the guild. Discussions to be had in the (under construction) discord.

Logistically, it’s BYO computer, subscription and good attitude :wink:

COMMAND & COMMUNICATION
The guild will be run by a “council of three”, namely myself and two other fantastic veteran leaders. Together we have a combined experience of about 50 years. Many of us commenced back in 2004 when WOW first launched. Together we have raided, PVP’d and consumed most content that’s been available.

Further to this, we will seek a group of fantastic officers to assist us in recruiting, raid leading, moderating and running our new community.

I excitedly can’t wait to welcome you to this community. If you’re looking for a fresh start, a new home, new friends or a general change. This could be exactly what you’re looking for.

We can’t do it without YOU!

Can’t wait to hear from you.

Questions, queries or doubtful points, please post below or message me directly at: Zero#134280

Look forward to seeing you all!

Hello Zero\Vigilynce!

I’m definitely down and will be part of the crew starting on the 1st of April, looking forward to the community that will be built leading into ‘The War Within’.

For the Alliance!

1 Like

Morning legends.

We’re about to get started. Definitely not too late to join!