[A-OOC Hub] <Zin Elun> Night Elf Networking - RP Friendly!

Zin Elun is a fresh project guild made to connect Night Elf players in a casual and friendly atmosphere.

We accept Night Elf characters from all walks of life as well as players who main other races but have a special place in their heart for the Children of the Stars. If you have had a hard time finding the right home for your character, but miss the social aspect of being in a guild, then Zin Elun is for you! We don’t mind if you stay for a little while or a long while.

As an OOC Hub guild, Zin Elun provides a laidback atmosphere as a social background to your in-game experience. Among us you will find players from all facets of WoW gameplay including RP, PVE, PVP, etc who are all connected by a mutual interest in Night Elf story and culture.

Zin Elun is in the beginning stages of its formation and so we need your help to grow our network!

Code of Conduct

• This guild’s membership comes from all walks of life, so discussion around inflammatory topics including politics, religion, and other sensitive areas should be avoided
  • There is zero tolerance for any kind of harassment or discrimination - our guild is meant to be an inclusive space!
  • By holding the Zin Elun guild tag, you acknowledge that you represent our community and will treat others with respect and civility

Membership Requirements

1. You understand that Zin Elun is a social guild and therefore not going to host official guild-centric RP events
  2. You are an adult
  3. You just think Night Elves are cool, okay
  4. You have read and are okay with the Code of Conduct

FAQ

Q: How do I join?
A: DM or send in-game mail to Nelurien!

Q: Is the guild active?
A: It’s pretty small right now since I just made it with a handful of friends. I can tell you that I log on almost every day and play through a variety of content so I’d be happy to help connect with newer members. As we grow I expect activity to increase as well - it’s just a matter of getting this thing off the ground.

Q: Why an OOC hub guild? Why not just make an RP guild?
A: I thought about it but I actually felt that if there was one thing the Nelf community needed, it would be a chill place to just network and connect with other RPers actually in-game instead of Discord. RP guilds by nature force players into niche themes and so I wanted to make a kind of catch-all space that could let players explore the RP scene at their own pace and learn to make their own connections.

Q: Speaking of Discord, does this guild have a server?
A: Nah. Might change down the road, but for now I feel like the concept of logging into the game to connect with people is a good way to create a different environment from what we’ve all gotten used to since Discord became a widespread thing.

Q: What does Zin Elun mean?
A: It’s the Glory of Elune! I went with “Elun” spelling instead of “Elune” since that seems to be how it’s written in the majority of situations where “Elune” is connected to another word. An homage to Night Elves either way :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have any more questions or comments; I’m happy to help!

2 Likes

I have a few nelf alts that need a home! This sounds perfect!

Awesome, just let me know the names!