[A] <Offline> - Recruting for WotLK - Wed/Thur 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST

<Offline> on Pagle-US is a closely-bonded guild of experienced players who have been raiding together for years. We are currently on hiatus until WotLK, but we are recruiting all classes and roles in preparation for the expansion.

Our progression is 5/5 MH and 9/9 BT. We will raid 2 nights a week at 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST, Wednesday and Thursday. We use an EPGP loot system to distribute gear. We are an affable semi-casual raiding guild who understand things like work, family, pets and events take priority over the game. We are looking for like minded players who would like to join us in having fun progressing through this nostalgic content.

Raiders are encouraged to come prepared with necessary gear, pots, and reagents. We use Discord, and it is helpful that you are able to speak during raid but most importantly listen. (We also have a music bot playing during raid that you can add your own selections to or mute if you would like.)

One’s “trial period” is generally two to four weeks in length to feel out if you’re a good fit. If you have any questions about <Offline> or would like to apply, please contact Niceperson, Seitekii, Gnosës, Healgazm, Xarxes, or Magìkarp in-game. We will be happy to help.

Side Note: We also have other shenanigans go on like streamed movie nights, guiding guildies through an unknown recipe, sharing pics of our pets, and etc if that gives you a general vibe of things.

We wish you the best of luck in your guild search!

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.

Come quiver with us in the cold depths of Northrend. Oooooohhhhh wooooooshhhhh.

Hello world, come play with me, I’m pretty cool

I might be interested the raid times are perfect and im looking to get back into wow. My character is boosted though, because i changed servers. But i have cleared all of wotlk back in 2008-2010 on all difficulties and even got yog+1 and tribute to insanity. Im going retribution paladin this expansion.

Hello Tommyd, please whisper one of our officers on Pagle (Niceperson, Seitekii, Xarxes, or Magìkarp) and we will be happy to help answer any questions :slight_smile:

disc priest here and your raid times actually work for me, yall still recruiting?