[A] <Not Safe For Warcraft> Wants your toes

We’re looking for players who are down for the WoW Classic long-grinding-haul. We want people that know what they’re looking for in classic and also want to have fun leveling, doing dungeons, raiding, and doing BGs when they’re released. We have many knowledgeable WoW veterans that played in vanilla and are looking for more knowledgeable players to help transform the next generation into herb farming, rep grinding, BG destroying, Kelthuzad aimed machines.

We are currently only full on hunters for our raid team.

On a side-note, this is an adult, but respectful guild (and if they don’t respect you they’ll get it). If you can stand the occassional toe sucking this guild is definitely for you!

PM me on Myzrael . Character name is Zraebiel .

Thank you and be safe on your adventures

5 Likes

We starting MC asap. Get in early.

bump. you can also add me with zraebiel#1171 in battle.net client or on discord with DrZrae#9481

Not all of us want your toes, honest! Some additional friendly and fun people to play with would be great, too.

Now includes owl toes

what time you guys plan on raiding ill looking for a group that starts at 830pm server time and after as i have kids lol anyhow im a tank been for many years looking for a home to commit to name blackice