[a] - <no refunds> - 7 spots left - 6 teams. 5 mythic and 1 heroic. join us!

Great group of people!

1 Like

You definitely want to be here! Great community and lots of talented players.

:mountain:

1 Like

We are already downing heroic bosses and doing high mythic+ keys with hotdogs. You know you wanna be part of this guild. Don’t hesitate, come check it out!

1 Like

It’s important to realize what you as a player bring to the table. Do you want a mature raiding guild, that has a schedule but realizes Life will always > gaming. It happens, and as long as you’re the type of person to not just disappear and actually communicate your needs, this could be a lifelong WoW home. This guild is for those that want to juggle the work life balance and push content as the game was intended to be enjoyed.
Push content,
become better players together,
???,
Profit?

But consider it if you’re at all unhappy with your current guild. We wanna fill all of our raid spots so we can work on becoming better together.
Come join the fun and worshipping hot dogs, not required.

1 Like

Get the most out of your playtime with a serious guild that is very organized and active! Join today!

1 Like

come play and have fun great guild and all are helpful

1 Like

Hot dogs for all

1 Like

come join us!

1 Like

I love it here :heart: everyone has been so helpful both in and out of game.

1 Like

Best group of people I’ve had the pleasure to play with. Seriously. Don’t miss out!

1 Like

Need that DH for Group 3! Join me and have fun!

1 Like

I raid. I die! I raid again! I get 20 conduits! WORLD OF WARCRAFT FUNZO BUNZO! MUMBO JUMBO!!! HOTDOGS!

true, more words for limit

1 Like

Don’t miss the opportunity to join a great community. Great group of people to play WoW with and just chill and talk.

1 Like

the star are gone, so who brings the light of death?

1 Like

Hiyaaahhh mega bump

1 Like

Bump bump bump it up

1 Like

Bump post yes ty

1 Like

Still looking. Great group.

1 Like

Great group of people!

1 Like