(A) Nightfall is Recruiting DPS

Nightfall is looking to recruit dps for our roster.

About us:
Our guild had its humble beginnings on Us Executus as The Stoppable Force eventually reforged as Nightfall, since then we have enjoyed the content on varying spectrums from harder content to a semi-casual and now centered on a Heroic AOTC-based focus.

Culture:
We are inclusive, Mature, a bit rowdy but respectful. Our members range from 18 yrs to 50+ so we welcome mature players. We don’t discriminate, and create a fun (did I mention a bit rowdy? lol) laidback and friendly environment for all our members. Our extended community runs have been a part of the madness for a few years and we have been a guild for nearly 2 decades in some form or another. I have myself been around wow since the good ole days of beta.

We are not a hardcore guild by any means, but we get the job done with a solid focus on progress while having fun with our life-long friends and the relationships we cultivate in this MMO.

Schedule:
We raid Tue/Wed 5-8 pm pst (server) and have daily M+ runs

So if you this sounds like the perfect fit for you then reach out to me or anyone in our council for an invite to run with us.

Thanks for reading
Kalec aka Icyboltzs