[A] <Nightblade Sentinels> Female Night Elf RP-PvP

<Nightblade Sentinels> is an RP-PvP guild dedicated to protecting the Darnassian diaspora across the realm and exacting revenge on the Horde for the burning of Teldrassil. Originally a faction of the Sentinel Army, the Nightblades retain many Sentinel traditions, so most of our members are female Night Elves.

However the Nightblades began operating independently after the burning of Teldrassil. We finance and supply our members for our own military operations, adopting tactics of subterfuge, assassination and bounty hunting. Primary targets include the Horde in general, but especially the Forsaken and ultimately Sylvanas herself.

We employ a unique guild bounty hunting system using addons designed by the guild master. World PvP using this system is our ultimate goal. Gearing in dungeons, battlegrounds and other methods are a means to this end.

Despite the militaristic and vengance RP themes, we are looking for casual, friendly players to join a group of family and friends to enjoy all aspects of the game together.

If interested contact Azinath or Kyralise in game.

Guild Ranks and Structure

Commander - the guild master Azinath
Treasurer - officer rank for those who manage the guild bank and operate our bounty hunting system
Priestess - officer rank reserved for female Night Elves who RP as a Priestess of the Moon
Lieutenant - officer rank for female Night Elves who run military guild events (dungeons, BGs, etc.)
Emissary - full member rank for non Night Elves who RP as emissaries of another Alliance race, faction or guild
Sentinel - full member rank for female Night Elves only
Nightblade - full member rank open to any race who RPs as an assasssin, bounty hunter or mercenary fighting for the cause
Ranger - 2nd member rank open to any race
Scout - 1st member rank open to any race
Recruit - trial rank open to any character interested in joining the guild

5 Likes

Hello there!
I am one of the Peacekeepers on the Emerald Dream Ally Roleplayer discord, and notice this is a newer guild? Could I possibly invite you all to the discord, and get you all set up with a guild room. We have been trying to maintain it extra hard lately and keep up to date with the guilds we see sprout up.
It is also much more active than the forums, and we use it for a multitude of server activities including Bar Night, Meet and Greets, #rebelalliance wpvp night.

I will try to contact you within the game as well. (would post the discord info here but they wont let me do links yet on this new forum )

1 Like

Acialga, yes this is a new guild. I would love to get us setup on the RP discord server. Contact me in game or post a link here once you get permission.

3 Likes

I sent a ingame mail to Azinath with the link

think I am going back to bed

9am is too early when on vacation – thought it was later

2 Likes

This is actually so cool! If I start playing my Alliance character more I would definitely be interested! (I won’t commit now because I am a terrible druid and the Horde guild requires a lot of attention.) I really hope this works out! I love this concept! If I can ever help don’t hesitate to reach out!

1 Like

Cool concept, be sure to check out the Call to Arms with other Alliance guilds every Thursday and Sunday. We use the Alliance RP Discord to coordinate our patrols.

3 Likes

Are the Nightblade Sentinels still active? I am very interested in joining this guild, though I need to get my character through a little more content for her back story to make sense with the guild objectives. I hope you’re still around - I love your story!

2 Likes

I love what you’re doing here with this guild. I’ll probably never be a guild member as I’m a hard core fan of the Horde and Forsaken. But I’ll happily “role play” as your sworn enemy… I invite you to come hunt me down as my character is an unnamed assassin of the Forsaken only known as “The Shadowbone” who has killed many nightelfs and actually smiled/ smirked the one time of his undead “life” when your tree burned.

From a RP perspective I will play the role of your sworn enemy.

From a fellow member of ED, who enjoys both PvP and RP I salute you with respect and look forward to seeing you out in the world in War Mode. GG guys :slightly_smiling_face: