[A] New/Returning players!

[The Golden Army]

We’ve been a guild for about 2 weeks now. It’s going pretty well, we have about 20 people with us now! We have a lot of people new to dungeons and raids and a lot of people learning the game in general.

We welcome anyone that is looking for a guild where they can learn in a relaxed environment and make some friends. It doesnt matter if you have no experience, have bad dps, social anxiety or scared to mess up. Everyone here is patient amd willing to help out. Come join us, we’d love to have you!

This is a guild for new players/returning players or players that have always been to nervous to do group content. I promise no one will make fun of you, mock you, kick you for bad dps or performance.

I’m sure we have all felt that feeling when you join a new guild and you feel like an outsider. Like you want to make friends but you don’t feel a part of the group because everyone already knows each other. I am trying my best to prevent those types of cliques from forming and welcome everyone equally. I want everyone to feel like part of this guild not just a number.

If this interests you, you can apply in game or add me on bnet Jaymon#11212. I’m looking forward to talking everyone!

Come join us! We will spend the next few weeks starting mythic plus and then move on to normal raids. Looking for anyone that wants to learn.

Still looking for more like minded people to join our community!

This post seems to be missing something. I think it needs a bump

1 Like