(A) new to server, looking for guild for TBC

Hey Guys I’ve just joined the server from Arugal as I really haven’t enjoyed the world pvp experience as alliance. With most my friends dropping and my favourite expansion announced I figured lets get back into the swing of things.

Im looking a guild in anticipation of TBC, not looking for anything insane just happy for a semi casual feeling and getting the satisfaction of some progression both personally and as a team.

I have a lvl 60 paladin whose done nothing basically since MC but would be open to some group content until TBC drops. For TBC Im planning to play shaman preferably as Enh but happy to play Resto or Ele. Also generally lvling up some fun classes just in case.

My discord Id is Macca#6951 if you’d rather message on there.

Thanks for your time guys!

You can check out Blades of Vengeance, im there. Ppl and community are nice and will be going into tbc. U can pbbly get info from the remulos discord or just /who inside the game and look for a BOV member.

Hi Mate

Just sent you a friend request on Discord - think we might have an option that suits you well! New guild, mainly rerolls from other OCE servers, with a strong focus on 2 night raiding in TBC. Looking forward to rolling through new content with a new group!