[A] New to server, looking for casual raiding guild

Hello -

I’m planning on switching realms to Stormrage later tonight, mainly because I’m currently on a PST server (Proudmoore) but living on the east coast. Finding guilds that raid when I’m online has been tough.

I’m a 120 BM Hunter main with some prior raiding experience (AOTC with the Dazar’alor raid.) I am by no means a hardcore raider, but I can carry my own and I am a quick learner.

I’m looking for a guild with mature members (I’m 35 with kids and a day job that prevent me from playing a lot.) I like to run keys and do progression raiding casually. If you know of a good Alliance guild, please let me know!

Thanks!

Hey Viryn! We’re looking for a couple more DPS for our raid team. It’s a casual laid back group focused on AotC each tier. Most of our people are in the same age range. I’ve done the crazy work schedules myself, so definitely know how that goes. But i’d love to chat, so hit me up on Bnet if you’d like at Advent#1235

Sounds good, I’ll look for you online sometime. I realm switched and my main is “Vend” on Stormrage. This Warlock is my alt. I saw your raiding times too, 8-10 est on wed/thurs and that is perfect!

Hello, not sure what you raid times are but give our info a look below, we are looking for more ranged DPS.

Treachery is recruiting for 8.3 and heading into shadowlands. We are looking to do AOTC with some mythic’s this tier.

Our late-night team raids from 8:45pm-11:45am PST/9:45pm-12:45am MST/10:45pm-11:45am CST/11:45am-2:45am EST, Tuesday and Wednesday!

A few key things about us:

• We harbor an active group of Raiders and Mythic+ runners
  • We have players playing the game at all times of the day
  • We’re on a high pop server with a great economy
  • We harbor active PvPers and Players that enjoy pushing keys
  • We harbor a very active discord, that we enjoy joking and sharing memes with each other thru out the day

Recruitment:

• Tanks
    ~ CLOSED to main spec
    ~Looking for a Flex tank, DPS / Tank off spec

• Melee DPS
    ~ Any exceptional Players

• Ranged DPS
    -Boomkin
    -Elemental Shaman
    ~ Any exceptional Players
    High Need
    -Warlock
    -Mage

• Healers
    ~Closed to MW Monks- looking for Rdruid/Priest/Holy Pally
    ~ We are also looking for a Flex healer- DPS main spec/ Heal off spec

About Us:
We are a group of returning raiders and are looking to do this tier casually and have some fun. We will be doing Heroic and if we end up with an exceptional 20 people, we will dabble in Mythic, but CE is unlikely, CE push will come in Shadowlands.

GM: BNET: Broseidon#11698 Discord: Broseidon#1097
Recruitment Officer: BNET Propagator#11115 Discord: Prop#1647
Recruitment Officer: BNET Reign#11984 Discord: Rossy#1245

About You:
About You:
You should be a team player that is here for the guild. If you just plan on raid logging, please don’t apply.

You should be a skilled and dedicated player, striving to better yourself alongside the guild. If you feel you might be a good fit for us, please reach out to our officers.