[A] New to server, LFG

Good Morning -

I recently switched servers for a couple of my characters because I felt like the game was getting a bit stale. I played on RP realms before and I loved how the world felt more alive because of the characters interactions in the open world.

With that said, I’m not the biggest RP’er. I like being around it and will be in character if someone talks to me, but I rarely seek it out. I’m looking for a guild that isn’t super hardcore RP and accepts people that like to participate in RP events but maybe don’t get super into it.

I’m a BM Hunter main with a Ret Pally and Frost DK I have on this server. I would like to find a guild to be social with in game to try and liven up WoW for me.

About me, mid 30’s working professional with a family so my game time is limited to evenings and weekends most times.

In game, my name is Vyren.

Thanks!

Apparently it won’t let me update my character’s name on my initial post since I realm changed, but this is my character that is my main on Moon Guard.

I made my first alliance toon, 10 years with the horde here yesterday. Surprisingly people are really nice. I main horde on wra and I’m lil surprised