[A-Netherwind PVP] <Slim Thugs> | T/Th 9-12 EST | 8/10

Netherwind-NA Alliance

Raid times
Tue/Thur 9 - 12 EST

Progression
5/6 SSC
3/4 TK

About
We have vast experience ranging from retail top 150 world mythic raiding, rank 1 ret paladins, almost indo mages, and loud monkeys. We are tired of joining guilds that advertise semi-hardcore, but produce casual environments. We aim to build a semi-hardcore environment over time that mimics the hardcore with a lighter schedule, as such our standards will reflect that.
We push players to be better as well as iterate our strategies weekly in order to improve efficiency.

Expectations
Full Consumes - Flasks/Elixirs + Food + Scrolls + Pots
1 Raid enhancing profession - LW/JC/Ench/Engi/BS
Good attitude (team player) - Mesh well with the team
Loot should not be why you raid
We don’t recruit a large bench - attendance needs to be high
Always keep improving and be open to criticism. If you don’t aim to improve you won’t fit in here and if you can’t take advice/directions you won’t last.

Needs 25-man core
1 Healer - HPal/RSham/RDruid

Current roster size = 28. I’m interested in exceptional players, despite class/role, to a maximum roster size of 30. I encourage anyone to apply if you think you are exceptional.

Feel free to apply despite listed needs if you are an exceptional player.
My discord: Redmezz#7361

Follow the discord

1 Like

Looking to 5 heal content, 6 heal if needed (hence the flex position). We hang in discord every night. You’ll make friends here.

Need dedicated Shamans and Hunters.
We plan on 5 healing all content, 6 heal if needed with a flex shaman player.

Scooped up a Survival Hunter. Just need 1 BM Hunter and Shamans. Constantly growing.

I assume your tank situation is figured out? Your guild sounds very close to what I’d be looking for, so I’m going to link my “LFG” post here just in case you’d be interested…

Figured I’d at least give it a shot. :expressionless: Thanks

– Dragaan

Apologies, Dragaan, we do have our tanking situation figured out. GL to you.

Still in need of Shamans.

Shaaaammiiieeeesssss

We’re using www.thatsmybis.com as our loot distro.
Still needing Ele Sham who can flex Resto and 1 main Resto Sham.

I used to be bottom dps and couldnt even break 1400 in 3s. After joining Slim Thugs, I now top meters and hit 3k+ rating in arenas. Thank you Slim Thugs

1 Like

Mischkit is an exemplary raider of the Thugs and one of our greatest outcomes of the Slim Thug craft. Come join and see what the Thugs can do for you.

Awkward, but now looking for a new Ret, Ele sham who can flex Resto, and full time Resto. Looking to start Kara on Tuesday, maybe Gruul/Mag if we have enough 70s.

Updated needs to include more dps like boomy, hunter and caster (warlock/mage).
We plan on running Kara this Thursday and some of us are doing Gruuls tonight.

Juiced gamers looking for more juiced gamers. Some of us downed Gruuls last night. Looking to jump into Kara tonight and Thursday, may only be 1 a quarter of us aren’t 70 yet.

Updated needs. We want bodies. Player > class with some exceptions.

Still looking for 1/2 healers, and 3/4 DPS to finish our roster. Running 2 Kara’s this week and filling a Gruuls.

Need ranged DPS and Healers.
We cleared Kara last night no wipes, need more members for more groups.
Recruiting 70s.

Want shamans of any spec (wtb totems).
Hunter, Warlock, Ele, Ret are also on the table for a couple DPS slots.
Doing 2 Kara groups this week and Gruuls. TBD on Mags if we have the bodies/time.

Update :

Need shamans. Any spec, would love more totem twisters.
Hunter, Warlock, or Ret spot too.

Still wanting Shammies. Don’t be afraid to app if you’re a pumper of any kind.

2 Kara groups going tonight and gruuls/mags Thursday. Could use more totems