[A] NERVE - Selling Heroic/Mythic Carries

Hello there!

It’s that time of the tier again, NERVE will be selling carries for Heroic and Mythic Castle Nathria!

Our runs are on the weekdays and weekends and we usually start around 8:00pm EST! We do however try to accommodate your schedule as much as possible!

Mythic CN Packages

• Shriekwing - 800k Gold
  • Huntsman Altimor - 950k Gold
  • Shriek + Huntsman - 1500k Gold

Heroic CN Packages

• Full Heroic Clear - (600k Gold)
  • Last 3 Bosses (500k Gold)
  • Last 2 Heroic (300k Gold)
  • AOTC - Sire Denathrius (200k Gold)

The way this will work is:

Send in-game mail to Phani-EmeraldDream to reserve your spot or message directly on discord @ Phantix#8896. I will send you in-game mail to let you know when you will be running.

10 minutes before your scheduled time, be on your character and have the gold on your character.

We will summon you to the boss, and you will trade your gold before the first pull.

You will tag the boss, then go die (jumping off the side of the platform or dying in a corner!)

We will defeat the boss(es), and you get your kill and any loot.

FAQ

Q: Do I have to be apart of the Alliance for a carry?
A: Yes, we only carry Alliance characters.

Q: How much are you charging?
A: Depends on the package! See above for more details!

Q: When are you running?
A: On the weekdays and weekends usually around 8pm EST. We try to accommodate as much as possible.

Q: Can I give you the gold AFTER we kill the boss?
A: Unfortunately people are not as trustworthy as we’d like and therefore we ask for the gold upfront. We take pride in running honest carries and would not jeopardize our reputation for the cost of one carry.

Q: I know the fight! Can I stay alive instead of dying?
A: Unfortunately, even if you do know the fight, it makes things harder for us if we have to keep an eye on your health bar and/or kill you when you get MC’d. For the speed of the run we ask that you just sit back and enjoy the carry!

Q: Isn’t selling runs against the ToS?
A: We aren’t selling runs for real money, and therefore are perfectly fine.

Q: I don’t have that much gold! Can I pay you later, or get a discount?
A: There are plenty of ways to make gold. Run old-world raids and sell the transmog and pets. Do your dailies. Buy a WoW token. We can always schedule you for a later week so you can save up enough.

Q: I am off server! Can I still get a run?
A: We only provide carries for those that have gold on Emerald Dream. If you purchase a WoW token (one token won’t be enough right now since it doesn’t cover the whole price of a run unfortunately) and get the gold on Emerald Dream we can certainly work things out. If you send me mail from an alt on Emerald Dream, please include your main’s name as well! (for example, Phani-EmeraldDream)

Q: Sounds great! How do I sign up?
A: Send Phani-EmeraldDream in-game mail or message on discord @ Phantix#8896, and I will send you mail back as soon as I can with a timeframe for you!

As always if you have any questions please feel free to message me and if you have a good experience running with us, please let us know what you thought!

1 Like

Ah, just when I was about to ask where I could get a Mythic Shriekwing kill for 2.5 mil.

4 Likes

You’d be surprised! :grinning:

Come get your AOTC!

But at what cost?

4855448758594&4384843747 gold

Oh…

AOTC is 350k Gold. :slight_smile:

not 4855448758594&4384843747 gold

Price changes! See above!

Come get your aotc!

Selling Carries for Gold this week! Hit me up for a spot!!

Carries are locked in for this week! Add today to be added to next!

Selling carries for gold this week!

Come get your AOTC today!! :slight_smile: or Mythic kill!

Added a new carry to our list! Mythic Huntsman!!!

Come get your AOTC today!!!

We still have 1 open spot for this week!

1 spot open this week!

Prices updated for this week!

have open slots for this upcoming week!