[A] nelf druid lf lgbt+ friendly guild to call home!

A lil about me, I love nelves lol. But more importantly, Im looking for a supportive and fun community to land after a few years of disinterest from WoW. Dragonflight brought me back, as it seems to have for a lot of others!

Ive been playing and rping on MG and WrA for 11 years, Ive seen the rise and fall of many dramas and silliness and Ive always steered completely clear of them, I am a conflict resolution focused drama free individual who has already crossed the threshold of 30, so preferably Id like to spend time with other like minded individuals. I like lore-abiding (with room for fanon headcanons), storyline, one on one, and adventure rps the most!

Also incredibly important to me is social issues, I am a staunch leftist and Im at a point in my life where Im generally only interested in surrounding myself with like minded individuals. I can respect anyone’s want to keep politics out of WoW, but fundamentally I cannot get along with people who hold problematic and hateful views. I do not mind however spending time with folks who are generally just out of the loop and wouldn’t mind a compassionate conversation here or there about the ills of the world. BUT AGAIN, all of this being said, I sincerely and genuinely do not mind anyones preference to just focus on the wonderful world of warcraft and have fun being lil pixel guys.

About my current main!!:
(Im still feeling him out as he’s a relatively new character, but here is a quick and dirty rundown:)

Datherys Brambleheart is a night elf druid who’s main focus is on protecting nature (duh) His personality could be described as a little brash and feral (lol) but he’s not necessarily a problem causer on the interpersonal level. Sometimes his efforts do land him in situations of great friction (dismantling oil drilling operations and chaining himself to trees are essentially the real life equivalent of his monkey-business. Just imagine this kind of shizz but with all sorts of druidic nonsense attached.) And I think a good way of describing his antics in a real world setting would be something of an “eco-terrorist” (see: label the ruling class has decided to bestow upon individuals who will stop at nothing to disrupt and dismantle the machine of capitalism that damages and destroys the environment and the livelihood of people and animals)

Overall though I promise you his actions line up perfectly reasonably within wow lore, Im sure we’ve all run quests ingame with a focus on destroying horde war-machines and tree cutters etc. I hope its understood that while a little wild, Datherys is not some evil weirdo bent on making folks suffer for their actions that harm Azeroth. He’ll just crash your tonka truck into a crevice or explode a shredder here or there and cause your company millions in losses $$$

Outside of his lil antics so far, his personality is still developing in my lil noggin, and my hope is that bringing him out in a guild rp setting with a collective storyline will help shape him up into a more well rounded and fun character!

(I also have a few other nelf characters and a human warrior that are all dear to me but those are mostly alts at this time!)

Uhh anyway, kudos to those who’ve read this all the way through, and if you’d like to add a silly lil loud mouth both IC and OOC to your family of wackos, consider me and my lil elves (theres more oh god)

1 Like