[A/N] Kalimdor United Monthly Storytelling Event!

Coming up tonight, 5pm Server. Marshal’s Refuge, Ungoro!

For the month of April, we are meeting behind Mudsprocket, Dustwallow Marsh!

The Theme will be: Class orders/Organizations. Tell us about your organization and its great deeds! (Cenarion Circle, Army of Light, etc. or your own IC creation!)

We will met at 5pm Server time, on Saturday April 25

Hope to see you there!

This coming Saturday!

1 Like

This will be exciting, eager to try out some of my Army of Light backstory concepts

Coming up tonight, hope to see you there!

2 Likes

Bump! Hope tonight goes well, KC folks :smiley:

2 Likes

After taking May off for the Byltan Holiday, KU storytelling night is back!

Saturday, June 20th at 5pm Server. Ethel Rethor, Desolace.

This month’s theme will be “I made this!” Tell us about your professions and show off the cool things you can make!

Hope to see you all there!

2 Likes

Put the 20th up on the calendar again :slight_smile: . You do do the event at a regular interval (like the third week of the month)?

Third full week I believe. The way I remember is that it’s the Saturday after Jed’hin.

1 Like

Will do! I’ll put it on for the next three months and check in to see if changes need to be done.

1 Like

Coming up tonight at 5pm Server! I picked a good spot near the flightpath
at Ethel Rethor (Desolace) that is faction neutral, so Horde friends are welcome too!

I’m looking forward to this!

It’s nearly 5pm, and I’m struggling to find anyone. Where are you at?

Glad we finally found each other, the event went well, Next month’s event is tentatively for July 25!

This month’s event will be on Saturday, July 25th in Nighthaven, Moonglade (North end, near the moonwell)

The theme for this month will be “Where are you from?” Tell us a story about where you come from, and perhaps how you came to where you live today!

Looking forward to checking it out! This is a really cool prompt, and I look forward to learning more about the members of our community!

Coming up later this evening at 5pm Server time!

Starting in a couple minutes!

This month’s event is coming soon!

Saturday, August 22, at 5pm WrA time.

Location: Whisperwind Grove, Felwood ( near the glaive thrower closest to the flightpath)

Theme: Bring your pet day! Let’s see your favorite pets, companions, critters, etc. Tell us all about how you found them, and how cool you think they are!

1 Like

Coming up tonight! Hope to see you there!