[A/N] Kalimdor United Monthly Storytelling Event!

Visibility bump! See you there!

1 Like

Bumpage for the Nelves!

1 Like

This Saturday!

Our monthly storytelling event is back for July! This month we will be meeting on Saturday the 27th (5pm server) outside of Starfall village, Winterspring (cross faction friendly) Hope to see you all there!

2 Likes

Coming up this Saturday! Bring your best stories!

Suggested themes: Summer, humor, show and tell.

This is tonight! Come see us just outside of Starfall Village in Winterspring at 5pm Server!

Bring your best stories, songs, or poems! Or bring something for show and tell, maybe show off your favorite animal companion or family heirloom!

Or just come listen, that’s fine too! Cross faction friendly, see you there!

I dropped by on a crossfaction alt and didn’t see anyone. I think I was sharded out.

Next one is scheduled for August 24, we’ll be in a new location (TBD) so maybe that will help!

Next Event is Saturday, August 24, Karnum’s Glade, Desolace (near the small pond on the north end)

Lets try a theme: “Show and Tell” Bring something/someone important to you and tell us all about it/them!

Cross faction friendly, of course. Hope to see you there!

3 Likes

Looking forward to attending! I’ll try and think of something cool to bring.

One week from today, can’t wait to see you all there!

Coming up tomorrow night!

Still trying to figure out what Lune will bring, though I have a few ideas. Definitely gonna be bringing as many people as I can! Looking forward to being there!

What time does this event happen? Very much looking forward to it!

5pm Server time! (8 EST)

1 Like

Starting shortly!

This month’s event is coming up a week from Saturday, on September 21!

We will be meeting on the beach outside of Gadgetzan for a proper summer sendoff.

This month’s theme will be Hobbies! What does your character like to do in their downtime, if any? What are your favorite non-combat activities? Tell us a story about the best time you’ve ever had! Or just come listen!

The event will take place at 5pm Server time (8pm EST) On the beach just outside of Gadgetzan, cross faction friendly. See you there!

1 Like

Hello! I have thrown you event up on the Event Calendar, hope that is alright. It is here if you want to check it out: 🔖 [Bookmark] Roleplay Event Calendar

Cheers :cow2:

1 Like

I appreciate it, but the event time Is this coming Saturday, the 21st. Thanks for all you do though!

And this is why we don’t input without :coffee:

Fixed it!