[A]<Mythical Order> 3/9M 2/2H Building for the future

Extended the lockout for Jaina since everyone just needs gear for transmog now, hope to see some new faces for aotc this upcoming week

Got AOTC tonight and looking to progress mythic next week.

Seeking restro shaman!

20 pulls on H jaina for AOTC, solid group come try out and join in on the fun

Congrats all on AOTC!

still looking for a few more mechanically proficient players to fill the last one or two spots for that magical 20, got M Jadefire to 4% this week with 19 people. 20 people that would have been a kill.

If you wanna feel loved and special… be a resto shaman and apply to our guild. Great gang lots of knowledgable ppl who can bring you to the next lvl. Come live a Mythic Raiding experience with us. We are also looking for any skilled player of any class.

we are now 3/9M, looking for some more dps for mythic progression get in touch with us, im always recruiting and looking for people to replace my current team :slight_smile: cause they aint safe and they know it.

Hanky is a sucker, but he’s an okay tank. We’re recruiting so join?

Don’t you dare section 12 us. we are perfectly safe

Hey hey, swanky day 2 AOTC for Crucible. Come join the party, we need more like-minded individuals to help us progress further.

still building that solid core for future CE raiding get in touch with me like ive said. all 600+ of you viewing and teetering on applying or not. WHY ARE YOU RUNNIN, come back and say hi. even if you just want to do keys come join the community.

Sent you a friend request on bnet, would love to heal for you.

Brought my guild here to progress…and progress we have!

Joined Mythical Order from a failing guild that was going nowhere and I’ve made so much progress. Not only in the game, but they have assisted in making me an all round better player. 10/10 would recommend.

Such a wonderful, friendly, and helpful community with Mythical Order. I am glad I joined.

we are always growing and always looking for new personalities to mesh with

Come have fun.

Looking for multiple people to round out the core/bench.

If you’re interested please inquire :smiley:

Always looking for more people, we just did an AOTC clear for our newer members this week in CoS and BoD. come join the community and feel like you matter to a guild and not just another number to fill.

Come get these mythic kills with a fun group thats a little loose on the decency but strong af on the progression mindset.