[A]<Mythical Order> 3/9M 2/2H Building for the future

yall full on resto druids?

1 Like

Been with this guild for a few months now after my last guild collapsed. We struggle with the attendance boss like so many other guilds out there but when players show up we clear content. If this sounds familiar and your tired of guild shopping then come try us out.

My old guild merged with Mythical Order, and it has been the greatest thing in WoW in many months. This is a fun loving bunch that likes to down bosses and have a little class doing it.

Joined this guild a week ago and honestly it’s the best time I’ve had in game in a really long time. Great group of people, lots of fun!

I’m a proud Raider of Mythical Order, if u looking into looting raids bosses every week and completing mythic+ 10s everyday this is the perfect place to call home.

Great leadership and good folks to hang with in this guild. Whether you are looking for an active casual experience or progression raiding, there is something for everyone. Come check us out!

had the chance to talk to Adel the other day and was very polite and was awesome to just sit there an chat, ended up killing hordies in Redridge for a bit while chatting, seems like a really awesome group hope to have the chance to be apart of it

1 Like

still looking for more deeps, deeps for you, deeps for me, deeps for everybody

Ball Park Weiners

for good times!

only the best Weiners. send dps plox :3

night team has left this guild and is now under SYNCHRONOUS seek us out there oh btw we killed opulence and are 4/9M now.

1 Like