[A] Mythic Raider/M+ LF Home

Hey All!

Alliance player looking for a home. I’m looking for a guild whose focus is PVE content but open to anything. I went 7/8 M, 8/9 M, and 4/8 M on the three full tiers released thus far. Took a step back mid tier this tier to focus on getting married and moving but am looking to get back into it. I have 2 toons with necks a smidge from 65 (Spriest and F Warrior) and my Resto druid is in the process of gearing up for hard core key pushing. While I would love to participate in Mythic raiding should the schedules align, I am really looking for a guild that is very socially active without a tendency to form cliques, and that has players regularly interested in pushing high level keys (+15-20s). I am interested in setting up a group to participate in the next MDI and would like to start getting to know like minded driven individuals who would be down. Feel free to reach out to me on here or shoot me a message at #Ccal1676 on Battlenet or Cal#2225 on Discord.

Thanks!

Howdi,

We have a great team, we constantly PVP/push high end keys on off raid nights. We usually try to get people geared up a little more via the keys if they are lacking a little bit on Item Level. It looks like you might be a little bit ahead of us already, if that isn’t a big deal hit us up! I took the liberty of adding you on Bnet.

Banner Below:
Team Valiant (8/8H EP 3/8 Mythic, 3/9M BoD AOTCx2) in Eternal Kingdom is currently recruiting for EP. Raiding: Fri Sat 6-9 PM PST. Team Info: Eternal Kingdom Team - Valiant. Currently looking for rDPS.

Btag: Siegmund#11801.

Hey! <Illicit> of Proudmoore would love to have you! We raid Tues/Thurs 6-9 server time (PST). We are 8/8 Heroic. Our Mythic Raid Team Raids on Fri/Sat from 7:30 PM to 10:30PM Server Time 3/8 currently. (Mythic is new for us)

We have a PVP night, we run keys regularly, and are just a great group of close knit players looking to expand. WE have a boosted Discord, and a no-wait Raidbots sim. My name is Quick and I am a raider and Guild Officer, please hit me up with any questions! Again, we’d love to have you join. Starlord#13835 is my battle tag.