[A] <Motivate me> <5/9M> 2 night guild

Hi! I’m Karahd, GM at Motivate me. We’re a 2 night raiding guild located on Whisperwind-Dentarg.

We’re currently looking for the following:
-a DPS Warrior
-another DPS or two (any class/spec)
-a Healer (of any spec)

Our schedule (times listed in CST):
-Tuesday, 8-11pm (Core Raid night, mythic farm with a bit of progression)
-Thursday, 8-whenever (Mythic+/Optional night)
-Sunday, 8-11pm (Core Raid night, all mythic progression)

We offer:
-a laid back, fun, and chill atmosphere with a focus on getting ish done on a limited schedule
-guild repairs, flasks, and food for raid nights

We expect:
-laid-back, fun, and chill people
-people who are willing to learn and improve
-people who bring their own potions, and manage their gear (gems/enchants) appropriately

If we sound like the guild for you, I’d love to hear from you. Please drop me a line:
-Battle-net: Karahd#11680
-Discord: Karahd#6962

As a newer member I would just like to mention that this guild is definitely worth taking a look at. Good leadership Good officers and genuine helpful people.

If your looking for a new place to come and progress and laugh this is the guild for you. What are you waiting for?

He forgot to mention all the motivation! So much motivation!!

You will be so motivated!

Just transferred here and faction changed from a dying 90% horde server and am looking for a new raiding home. Resto Shaman with top 1000 guild experience just getting back into raiding after a break. Current gear isn’t the greatest - 382 - but am working on fixing it thru LFR (FML) lol. Don’t have access to old logs anymore, but in previous tiers regularly parsed purple.