[A] Morning Coffee. Fun, learning and safe raiding guild!

Greetings!

Pour yourself a hot cup of delicious coffee, pull up a chair and allow me to tell you the story of an Alliance guild on Lightbringer looking to bring you on an adventure!

The story begins at the start of Battle for Azeroth with a group of four players who were fed up with the lack of social activity and the amount of toxicity present in the World of Warcraft universe. The four players had always enjoyed the camaraderie and group based content prior to the Mists of Pandaria expansion and wanted to get back to its roots. From this desire, the four players created Morning Coffee! Morning Coffee welcomes all new, returning and veteran players into an enivornment which is built around the fundamentals of fun, learning and safety. Our home is a place where you can make friends behind the pixel mask, complete content with a group of others and to enjoy the game as you want. Want to run around Boralus like a chicken with its head cut off or want to run a +20 keystone and bang your head on the wall everytime you die to a missed interrupt… we’re cool with anything!

While raiding and mythic keystones are going to be our primary focus of 8.3 and the new Shadowlands expansion, we also offer the following:

• Leveling Grinds
  • Achievement / Transmog Events
  • PVP Events
  • Fun Warfronts
  • Weekly Islands
  • Dungeon Runs
  • Community Events

Our raid days and times are Wednesday and Friday evenings from 8:30pm to 11pm Eastern Standard Time. As we are rebuilding, we are currently looking for any class and role for the raid team and we always welcome anyone, regardless of wanting to raid or not.

Thank you for spending the time and learning about our lovely home. If you are interested in joining, please reply to this post or please reach out to the following people:

ßelnor - GM
Discord: ßelnor#0993
BTag: Extravegant#1534

Lynn - Officer
Discord: Giggles McTits#2231
BTag: lynnard#1840

Emmi - Officer
Discord: Eminnelie#4160
BTag: Pinkypie#1869

Cait - Officer
Discord: Caitir#1242
BTag: Caitir#1862

Happy 8.3 hunting!

Hi,

I am definitely interested in finding a place to casually raid and do M+. I normally tank but am willing to do whatever. I might have a few friends interested as well.

Cheers,

Hey Wichitron,

That sounds great! We could always use another tank, especially since we try to swap in and out on mythic nights and to help fill in for raids as needed.

Go ahead and toss me a BTag or Discord add at the accounts listed above and we can talk more!

I’m usually on at some point between 6:30pm to 11pm EST throughout the week and more on the weekends.

I’d be interested to join too. Your raid times lineup well with me. I’m leveling up now as a recent return (65 atm), but i have a 110 boost I was thinking of using. I enjoy tanking the most, currently learning Monk

Hi Gavroche,

We would be more than happy to have you! Please feel free to add me or one of the officers listed above and we can talk more about it!

Hello!
I’ve been playing for 2 months now (new to WoW, not new to tab-targeting MMOs) and I figured it was high time I found a guild. Your ethos, love of black bean water, and active times match my own so well, I was compelled to respond. I’m currently leveling a discipline priest and restoration shamen, with the intention of maining heals (as I do in all games). I would love to get into raiding at some point (it’s my favorite element of MMOs) but I definitely understand that I’m not ready for endgame just yet. o7

Hi Rannalya!

Sorry it took so long to respond. I was in Connecticut for the last three days and work was nuts prior to leaving.

We would be more than happy to have you! We do have raid healers and enough for our mythic keystone groups, but we can always work around it. If you’re still interested, please feel free to add me on BTag or add me on DIscord and we can talk further!

On a side note, we still need melee friends!