[A]Monk/Pally LF Raid guild

Currently main on [H]Area52 With AOTC Cos. Started in mythic+ with BoD at >1k io.
I Main tank with DK/War/Monk/Pally and DH, Heal on Monk, and DPS on DH. My guild is awesome but also super chill and casual. Just looking for a place to park a toon for higher content. Have a monk and a pally on Kirin Tor, but will greatly prefer the monk as the pally seems boring to me this Xpac. My goal here is to complete Aotc early on and get some mythic kills. If you guys are awesome i’d gladly buy a boost.

Mojo-jojo

Hello adventurer!

My name is del, I run an alliance guild on Kirin Tor and we are looking to add more awesome individuals to our team. We raid sundays from 630-930pm pacific.

Right now our group is small and tight knit and we are looking for more people like you to help us build our ranks. We are currently 6/9 heroic in BoD and we are 9/9 normal.

We always start the new tier in normal mode to learn fights and get geared up to go into heroics. We only raid once per week so consistancy is key to our group.

Qualities we are seeking:
Great attendance
Willingness to learn
Open communication

If you are looking for an in game family I think you should take a look at our guild, Missunderstood, we always need new friends and are willing to help gear and teach the right personality fit to our group.

If you’re interested please message me on battle.net

Thanks,
Del
Ndel#1651
Guild Master of Missunderstood

Ps, we dont do mythics but are looking to add more quality players to our team. Hoping to achieve aotc next tier since we are so close this one.

Sadly i’d be in church at those times so i won’t be able to make your raid.