[A] Modan Co VIII: Mo Relics, Mo Problems

As the leveling plunge has slowed down... a little bit... the company has been getting into some awesome roleplaying! As both the Alliance and Horde know, archaeologists can be pretty dangerous in the right hands.
1 Like
I like to dig. Some might say I delved a little too deep and now I have a slight... fascination... with demons.

When I'm not unearthing minions I enjoying ore, jewels, and beer in some order depending on my mood.

I'm new to WoW RP but always have a story in my head for my characters. I'm looking for some fellow dwarves to adventure or at least just chat with.
09/12/2018 02:08 PMPosted by Facetflare
I like to dig. Some might say I delved a little too deep and now I have a slight... fascination... with demons.

When I'm not unearthing minions I enjoying ore, jewels, and beer in some order depending on my mood.

I'm new to WoW RP but always have a story in my head for my characters. I'm looking for some fellow dwarves to adventure or at least just chat with.
We have some pretty awesome dwarves in and around the company! We also have a fair number of all Alliance races since we're an equal-opportunity hirer - if you're looking for a mostly-dwarves guild, I can look around and see what I can recommend for you.

We do welcome new roleplayers and are happy to help you feel at home if you decide to apply for us!
Stay classy Modan Co
Bigger, hairier and crazier than ever before. And that's just me.
1 Like
What a month of adventure it's been! And so many Hallow's End events...
1 Like
You guys are so great. Much love, much praise, and much fun. <3
10/20/2018 11:03 AMPosted by Alison
You guys are so great. Much love, much praise, and much fun. <3

<3
1 Like
I joined the Guild when I got back in with this expansion. I've been playing for years, RPing for about half that time, and MoCo has been one of the best guilds and RP groups I've ever played with. I'm happy to be a part of this.
1 Like
Good morning Modan Co! Ol’ Ziggy Strangedust here returning after a rather long hiatus. Shortly after restoring Strangedust, I had a hankering to look you all up and rejoin the ranks. I have my old application information saved here somewhere. Should I proceed to resubmit Ziggy’s file for recruitment or will that be necessary to return to the fold?
1 Like
11/02/2018 06:41 AMPosted by Strangedust
Good morning Modan Co! Ol’ Ziggy Strangedust here returning after a rather long hiatus. Shortly after restoring Strangedust, I had a hankering to look you all up and rejoin the ranks. I have my old application information saved here somewhere. Should I proceed to resubmit Ziggy’s file for recruitment or will that be necessary to return to the fold?
Hey there, Ziggy! Our old (OLD) website probably still has your ancient application around there somewhere, amidst the cobwebs and detritus of ten years. You might want to have a look around the new one at www.modan.co, and I'd recommend either sending up a new one or adding me at Nauticem#1817 so we can talk about you coming back.

Either way, we're happy to provide a re-entry interview to help get you situated with the crew.
1 Like

Oh hey! Looks like we’re still here. Huzzah!

1 Like

Wowee! So many formatting options to play with now. I’m a big ol’ nerd for this stuff. Updated the OPs with some of the fun new formating tools, and I like it a lot more now.

Bless Blizz for this update. :100::pray::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Moco: still not dead! Also still pretty freaking awesome.

6 Likes

Modan Co from the womb to the tomb :hammer_and_pick:

2 Likes

MoCo is the shiniest, most splendiferous, A++ archeological crew!

3 Likes

but only because of gems like you

2 Likes

We’re home for the holidays! And exploring the finale of certain plot chapters we’ve been going through, as well as exploring the company as a family.

3 Likes

I’ve been a member of Modan Co for about a year and a half now. I’ve been through a LOT of guilds in my years playing WoW and this is bar none my favorite.
Also we’re 10 years old now and almost ready for middle school! What an achievement!

2 Likes

You’re my favorite snarky elf!

1 Like