A message to all horde in thrallmar at any moment in the day

Get ****ed that is all

3 Likes

must be fun ganking level 70’s when you’re level 80 lol

2 Likes

The 80s get it too .nothing can stop the utter annihilation of your ranks

Sounds like someone is mad they got ganked back when they were leveling there. I hope you find closure hunting for revenge in a now mostly deserted zone.

Edit: I don’t know what you are on, but Sulfuras has always been a horde dominated realm. For a while it was 1/99. Here’s the stats for right now: 3515 • 30% - 8191 • 70%.

As for me, I doubt you even know what my characters on the realm are. You’re basically just making up a bunch of crap. I don’t think I’ve ever seen or heard of you before now, and will soon forget your name after leaving the thread.

1 Like

I can sense allot of cope in that message…knowing full well you bring defense everytime that gets ran down …if you doubled. Our numbers weed still kill you in your own town…you specifically I’ve killed 50 times and your main upwards of 100 according to this addon…and collectively you have killed me 0 times …but keep flipping that narrative…every one on this server that is horde knows who their daddy is

All I see is amatures, I’ll get you in your inns, your flight paths, when you AFK, when you’re questing. These guys camp one area, I get any ally I see. These guys go on about cope, I’ve gotten more lowbie ally than I can count, I don’t need an addon, I just get them as I feel like getting them, it’s easy, I stalk Redridge Mountains, STV, Duskwood. I’m out there, and I’ll get them.

I’ve t bagged you multiple times…idk what your talking about

I’ve never seen you around, I’ve only been gotten twice. Unless you were the sad lil guy I got several times in Redridge Mountains until he begged some rogue to drop in. Good times, kid, let’s play hide and seek more. I enjoy getting the angry whispers begging me to stop.

Know that this doesn’t please me to say this. You have angered the gods and I will come for you. I think it’s time you say your goodbyes to your loved ones. Pick out your last meal. Because you will be roasting by nightfall.

To any nonbelievers you will be shunned as well roasting with this abomination human death knight that I will smite justice through and through. His skull will emanate light

I have slain your entire character list

LOL, LMAO even. You don’t know what characters I have. I do know that after I camped your lowbie you got all mad, hopped on your horde toon and cried to me, I then blocked you, you got on trade chat like a scorned child trying to duel me, you even cried to my guild, we had a great laugh at your expense. I don’t care about dueling, I’m out to get as many as I can, wherever I can. Keep your tissues handy kid, I’m not stopping.

Why lie to the masses…you know good and well I have decimated you many times…you claim you don’t know me but you do…all the horde does…I am inevitable… this nifty addon says I’ve killed u 23 times and you’ve killed me 0 u can deny it…but the server discord shows the truth…countless videos and logs…1000s of horde dead…camping org for an hour and a half at peak time…,you guys can’t even get to the tram for magni without losing your entire raid grp…we’re outnumbered??? Nawwwww it takes 4 of you to be 1 of me

I am coming for you. I am the chosen one. You are going to feel the light coursing through your bones. Your spine will emit holy fire you will succumb to the light.

You said I’d be down by nightfall… but my testiculars caressed your face instead…your skull emanates from the taint of the darq father of the scourge

1 Like