he gonna appear at the end of this expansion with the dragonsoul

3 Likes

The man, the myth, the legend returns!

5 Likes

Well some good news today I suppose.

6 Likes

they pulling the ripcord…

6 Likes

For real. First thing that has made me think this will be a new era / comeback for WoW.

2 Likes

Welcome home Chris! You’ve been missed! SO looking forward to what’s to come with your return!

6 Likes

and then there is this guy… smh…

17 Likes

I mean, lots of people did.

However there’s no reason to assume that either were responsible for what happened there unless either stands accused, which I haven’t heard anything about.

Regardless, glad to see Metzen back.

10 Likes

This reminds me how Dr. Who brought back David Tennent and Russel T. Davies to salvage their sinking ship. Hm…

4 Likes

If he doesn’t say “Daddy’s home” while kicking the Jailer in the head this is going to be a trash expansion

3 Likes

This is hugely promising. I didn’t always enjoy all of his creative efforts, but the man has a clarity of vision and purpose that I respect immensely.

2 Likes

Welcome news indeed.

3 Likes

Right on! Welcome back, man!

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m a bit wary of this entire situation and it’s pretty bonkers to me how many people are happy about this. Talk about desperation for the game to be good again.

I’m hesitant to accuse Chris Metzen of any wrongdoing but I sincerely doubt he was completely ignorant to everything that happened there. Sometimes being quiet is being complicit, and that’s just as bad in some cases.

3 Likes

John going to Metzen like https://media.tenor.com/E37r4zSVGyMAAAAC/were-putting-the-band-back-together-were-getting-back-together.gif

2 Likes

Welcome Back.

3 Likes

Hell yes!

Super excited about this.

3 Likes

Return of the King

4 Likes

Great news! Welcome back, sir!

Btw, next expansion main character: Thrall.

3 Likes