[A] <Measured Chaos> Social Guild LFM

Measured Chaos is an Alliance guild on Whisperwind/Dentarg founded with the intention to bring guild members together to play World of Warcraft with other like-minded adults.

We welcome a diverse member base with a common thread of mutual respect and understanding that real life comes first while having fun playing the game.

We are just one chapter of a large Alliance & Horde guild currently across ten realms and continually growing.

We use Discord to unite our realms, which fosters a sense of community and allows us to group up and build comradery. You can also find someone online 24/7, so you never have to game alone!

Measured Chaos offers something for everyone:

• Raid Teams (Normal and Heroic for beginner and experienced raiders)

• PVP Teams (rated and casual)

• Mythic+ Teams (beginner and push)

• Achievement, Transmog, and Mount runs

• Just-for-Fun Social events

• Active Discord Server*

*Once you join the guild and connect to our Discord server we have a quick orientation that all new Discord members are required to complete. The orientation goes over some of our Discord rules and will help get your nickname and server roles established. Headset and mic required.

We are actively recruiting all classes and levels in preparation for Shadowlands. Whether you are returning after a break or are a new player, we are here to help you achieve your goals in game and have fun doing so!

If you are interested in learning more and/or chatting to see if would be a good fit for you, please contact:

• Btag: Cristuna#1176 (Officer) or

• Character: Taowind (Guild Master)

453 Marksman hunter, 450 Rogue, 450 Boomie… 14 yr player… 34 lvl 120’s. No healers. Stopped raiding after cata. switched servers. 5 accounts. New wife started playing in MOP. been running and running in own lvl25 guild (Anywhere but here) for a few years, now looking to do more. ty.

Hi Dakotastorm,
Thanks for your message! I will try to catch you online to talk more (or feel free to add me on Bnet, listed above).

Do you have a horde guild chapter on Thrall?

No, our only Horde chapter is on Aegwynn/Bonechewer/Daggerspine/Gurubashi/Hakkar.

Hi,

Looking for a new home as our guild has been pretty much gone for a while now, guild master will also reloc soon for Shadowlands, but this is for me as I started playin BFA by myself and for the first time not raiding it was and still is a weird feeling…

I have a hunter BM 448 as my main (played him since vanilla) and a fire mage (also since vanilla). I got a toon of each classes but I prefer these two overall.

Let me know if you have some place for my type of DPS. and if you are still looking for other players.

Hi Glassia,

Yes – we still have our beginning raid going for another week or so if you are interested in experiencing the current tier (Ny’alotha). We are always accepting players of all roles and levels. Add me on Battle.net if you’d like to chat more! :slight_smile: Cristuna#1176

I would actually like to know something, I’m interested in starting new on Alliance. I’m interested in Heroic Raiding because I haven’t done it since Mythic was introduced and I quit in WoD before even starting Highmaul.

Do you think if I made a new character on one of the connected realms (At least for Alliance) I’d be able to find what I’m looking for? I can play Tanks or DPS, even willing to attempt to learn healers.

Hi Alaisza,
We have 2 Heroic raid teams still running at the moment. When SL picks up, we will have additional teams starting up/starting back up. We require applications for all teams - but anyone can apply to any team.

If you’d like to learn more specifics, you can check out our guild website.

Or DM me on my Battletag. I hope that helps! Take care. :slight_smile:

Hi everyone,

I am Amgorn, the Co-GM of Measured Chaos on the Whisperwind/Dentarg servers. We are still recruiting and looking to grow going into Shadowlands. We have 2 new raid teams starting with Shadowlands along with our other 4 established teams. Our Mythic+ Team will also be going strong. If you like PvP, well come join Team Foxtrot. We also have a lot of Social Events.

Activities will be ramping up in the next month, come get involved and join the fun!

Feel free to continue to reach out to Ilysea, Taowind (GM) and now myself Amgorn (Co-GM)

1 Like