[A] MDPS lf mythic raid progression

Hello, I’m a 220 fury warrior with AOTC looking for mythic raid progression, ideally from Shriekwing onwards. I haven’t done any mythic raiding in the last three expansions, though I did heroic and mythic in cata, panda and draenor.

I can make most raid times because I work four days a week from early in the morning to the afternoon with no other serious engagements right now. I’ve done a lot of heroic raiding this tier and would like to do some progression and get mythic kills in Nathria. I’m not necessarily looking for a guild, but I’m open to the possibility, more just looking for a raid group. My character name is Perinaybar on Proudmoore, realid is iamscott#1256.

Hey Birgett,

I sent you a friend reuqest on iamscott#1256 on bnet.
We’re currently 6/10M and currently looking for a DPS warrior for an immediate core spot (for both re-clears and most likely prog).

I looked at your HC logs and they look decent enough, we’d love to have you and give it a shot.

Fri/Sat 7:30-10:30PM EST.

Let’s chat further once you have a moment!

Cheers
-Tozz

Howdy there, Hierarchy is currently 4/10M and recruiting some DPS as well as Heals for Mythic progression. Our normal raid schedule at this time is 2 nights: Weds & Fri 7:15pm EST - 10:30pm EST. We also are starting sales runs for AOTC and are light on Plate wearers to funnel loot in carries for extra income.

If 2 nights a week on Weds/Fri sounds good to you please hit me up, I’ll send you a request on bnet from Deevil#11420